PDA

View Full Version : Vern McLaughlin

EnduroFromDE
09-09-2007, 11:39 AM
I was wondering if anyone heard anything from Vern McLaughlin. I was up at Wall last weekend and he was involved in at wreck with I believe the 005 car. I know he was cut from the car and went to the hospital, and was just wondering if anyone or himself had any updates on Vern?

Mike Fields
09-09-2007, 11:43 AM
Word that I received was that he was released from the hospital late that night/early next morning. He was said to be extremely sore. That is the word that I received second hand.

17Racer
09-09-2007, 06:36 PM
He was at the NEETS race on Monday. He said he was a little sore, but he would be ok.

richardpetey
09-10-2007, 12:33 AM
Just got back from a weekend repair session on the McLaughlin motorsports cars and Vern is itching to get back in the saddle again.................:applause:
He will definitely be back at Wall this Saturday night to race his way into the F/S championship..........................:cool:
UNCLE PETEY.........................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

4speed
09-14-2007, 04:55 AM
Yea, I am really itching to get back in the saddle like Petey said. I missed racing with all of you guys in the 4cylinders last race, although Rob Longo did an awesome job in my car, I wish I could have ran, but I was being cautious, and was pretty sore in the back area from bruises, but doing better now.

Racing at Wall involves a lot of drama that is caused by a certain few people, but racing with NEETS is very pleasant. Everyone seems to be very friendly, no fighting, no drama, it's a lot of fun. I enjoy racing with all of you, and hope that it will continue for a long time to come.

Thank you for your concern of my health
See yall @ the 50/50