09-09-2007, 04:18 PM
Just Announced:

The Thompson WMT and TVMS Races have been rescheduled to:

Saturday, September 22nd.........

More info to follow........

Linda and Norm

Howie
09-09-2007, 04:21 PM
I think they said Saturday NIGHT the 22nd.

MandyB
09-09-2007, 04:34 PM
TVMS is supposed to be doing a rescheduled Seekonk race on the 22nd.

This might be fun...

Modifiedthunder
09-09-2007, 05:11 PM
This sucks that's the same day as the ROC at Oswego there was going to be a great field of modifieds there because this was the first time in a while that the WMT didnt race on the same weekend. The ROC pushed back one week so they wouldn't run against WMT and look what happened now!

raceaddict24
09-09-2007, 06:05 PM
TVMS is supposed to be doing a rescheduled Seekonk race on the 22nd.

This might be fun...

That was the $10,000 to win show that already ran a couple weeks ago

wheelz
09-11-2007, 12:40 AM
They changed the date to 9/23, practice starts at 12:30, first race (True Value) will begin at 2:15. I was sorry to see it get rained out but hopefully the weather will be better on the 23rd and it will generate a few more fans to the track. I was expecting to see a full house yesterday but it wasn't even close. I was really looking forward to a great day of racing yesterday and was disappointed to see the Sunoco Modifieds get cut short. Thompson was really trying to get the full program in and they weren't wasting much time getting everyone going green. I love Thompson Speedway, although I am not involved with any politics there either. It's always a great show for the money in my opinion. I felt bad for the teams that travelled to get there yesterday only to get rained out.

MandyB
09-11-2007, 02:37 AM
That was the $10,000 to win show that already ran a couple weeks ago

I would like to pardon myself for saying what I said about the rain date.

My mind didn't seem to be installed in my head correctly. Apologies, guys. Sundays suck for me. Apparently, it got the best of me without those Nextel Cup cars to give me knowledge.

PitGirl35
09-11-2007, 09:36 AM
I doubt it will draw many more considered the Speedbowl's big finale is the same weekend, but maybe the Bowl will reschedule like they have in the past.