PDA

View Full Version : After a good year.

tstiles
09-10-2007, 11:53 AM
Well, 2007 is comming to an end and I wanted to say a few thank you's before its all over. thank you cindy johnson for the referral .
Thanks to Joe and Jessica Larsen for the Opportunity. Most definitely, thank you Tommy Walkowiak and Mike Rommeney for a great car and all the help with anything I needed. You guys are the greatest! Jarrod Hayes! You are the man. Thanks for coming over with the scales and all that good Knowledge you have in the pits. You are a true friend, thank you. To Mike Coll and Chris Busick for the help and for the carburetor in the eleventh hour, thanks. Donny Oliver and his crew, thanks Frank! And, beyond a shadow of a doubt, I would like to thank a long time friend Shawn Wanat for coming over with Jay. You found more bent parts then I could have, putting my car on rails and in the top 10 from the back of the pack for the day was a gift to me while sitting in the stands with my son watching you out there. My car is awesome now, and you drove great, thank you my friend. Lotsa thanks to all. I know a lot of good people at the track. A lot more good than bad. I'm sure I will meet more good people next year. Let's not discredit those who make the place great. All I see now a days on the Jam is negative. That's fine . It is what it is, but I'm laughing over here, saying, "Am I the only one really enjoying myself here?" I can't beleive it. I don't know where all you are sitting, but from my seat, Riverhead Raceway is still an awesome place. Your life is what you make of it. You make decisions and must deal with the consequences, whether provoked or not. thank you riverhead raceway for another good year.