PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Job Richie

Maddawg
09-10-2007, 08:11 PM
Great job Richie !!!!!!!! That was a special race to win in many ways !!!!!! Great burnout!!!!!!! :cool: $777 will sure buy some new tires :lol: and the "Stewart" fence climb awesome!!! Just glad you didn't do the other thing we talked about, save that for next time !!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Maddawg 417-12

2crew
09-11-2007, 01:30 AM
Just remember Richie, we all talked about what we where going to do when we get the next checkerd flag and you almost stole mine. Wink thought that you where going to steal his, so it is your time to pick your next victory cheer. I think making racing angels on the front stretch would be a nice touch.

Jeff

461_SS
09-11-2007, 11:57 PM
Lol, Thanks everyone!!! Yeah, it was a special race to win, very prestigious. Climbing the fence was awesome, it definitely got the crowd going :D . I'm glad I didn't steal anyone's victory cheer. I'm not a big fan of Kurt Busch, so racing angels is out of the question =P. Now I have to think of what I'm going to do for next time I win, whenever that is. Thanks for the support everyone, couldn't have done it without ya!:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Rich DiMarco
461 Street Stock