PDA

View Full Version : Just a reminder...

CJfilms
09-11-2007, 08:20 PM
Just wanted to make sure everyone is aware that the Fem-Duro this year will also include a POINTS RACE!!! Yep...that means even is you will not be looking to race with a partner for the tag team race, there will still be a 100 lap race for both 4's and 6/8's and a 50 lapper for the TRUX...

So please take note of the change!!! I don't want anyone missing out on valuable points!!!

Also, since we are on the topic of reminding...don't forget the Frankenduro date has changed as well...It has been changed to Sunday, October 21st.

Banquet tickets are on sale as well...you can email either myself, joe@neetsracing.com, or erin, erinb@neetsracing.com, with your order...$40 per ticket, $35 for a couple (2 tickets). Open bar as usual, you can take a look at the info page as soon as I finish it.... I will be finishing it up tonight and should be loading it onto the site later on this evening...like 2am probably!

Registrations are open for this upcoming event, I know you all like to push things off to the last minute, but don't forget these two events are quite close to each other...so send in them registrations!

A side note... Let me give aquick explanation of how the Fem Day will take place...

1st - 6/8's 100 Lap race
2nd - TRUX 50 Lapper
3rd - 4's 100 Lap race
----Intermission - time to tech the 4's and give the drivers time for the blood to return to the left side of their face...

4th - 50 Lap 6/8's - Ladies
---5 minutes time to switch drivers
------Green flag drops after five minutes.
- 50 Lap 6/8's Guys

5th - 50 Lap 4's - Ladies
---5 minutes time to switch drivers
------Green flag drops after five minutes.
- 50 Lap 4's Guys

Now....as informed at the driver's meeting, worst case scenario, if there is less than 10 cars per division for the tag team race, the two classes will be combined.

Either way, the winners will be scored seperately.... If there is 10 big cars and 5 small cars, the winner of each leg will be the first OF THAT DIVISION to cross the line...therefore, the first 6/8 and the first 4 cyl will be the winners. Switch drivers. Guys come out and race, same procedure... After all the Fem Racing is done, then we will have a big victory lane celebration!

So, if you have any questions about the day or my terrible explanation...feel free to ask!

NJ Chick
09-12-2007, 12:12 PM
Hey Joe, just so everyone knows, will the TRUX be scored separately for the Fem-Duro portion too, or are they going to be considered "Big Car"? :confused:

Also..........I personally would really prefer that the 4 cyls not be combined with the 6/8 cyls/TRUX if we can at all help it. On a bigger track it may not be such a big deal because there's more room to manuever, but on such a small track, seems kind of unsafe to me.:help: (JMO) So with that being said.......come on you guys in all divs, grab a woman, your mom, wife, g/f/ sis/gramma/aunt/cousin/neighbor/the local bag lady/whatever and get registered so we can have the two divisions race separately! Plus...it's just a really fun race and gives the girls a chance to show what they can do!:)
It's going to be a blast!!!:wave: :cool:

CJfilms
09-12-2007, 01:53 PM
Cindy I feel the same way, but you know what the track management thinks about low counts on the track....it'll be a fight just to get less than 10 cars on the track racing, but if we can get more than 5 per division, I will fight the good fight!

As for the TRUX, yes they will be combined with the 6/8's and scored together.