PDA

View Full Version : Figure8 Feature on Youtube

RickFigure8
09-11-2007, 08:31 PM
I just uploaded the video from this weeks feature. It's in two parts. I'll make another post when I have what I taped of the modified feature up there. Probably will be up tomorrow night sometime. http://youtube.com/profile?user=figureeightracer

Rick

RickFigure8
09-11-2007, 08:43 PM
Part 2 should be there momentarily. I had to upload it a second time.

DOR 58 FIGURE 8
09-16-2007, 06:03 PM
Hey Rick, I just had to complement you on your videos! I never really watched them before, I've heard from TK that you get everything, but I thought he was talking about everything Tom wanted to see. You really do a nice job catching everything and everyone. Thanks for doing such a great job, and posting them on YouTube. Hey why don't you start selling your videos?

RickFigure8
09-17-2007, 06:15 AM
Dor, thanks, usually when he's by himself I try to follow whatever looks to be exciting. He likes to see other stuff that went on in the race too so I try to zoom in just enough to see a good part of what's happening. The original tape is much clearer as it gets compressed alot to get posted on youtube. I wouldn't want to cut in on capt video, but if anyone wanted a specific race I could put it on dvd. This weeks will be up on youtube within a day or two.