PDA

View Full Version : Demo Sat Nite

WEEZER
09-13-2007, 10:06 AM
Anybody know of any out of staters coming to wreck this Saturday night?

Gravel
09-13-2007, 05:15 PM
My understanding is 9 or 10 out of state guys. Should be a good demo. I'm even coming out to watch.

racerwife
09-13-2007, 06:18 PM
Is there really a demo Saturday night? I like to watch them...didn't see it on the schedule on Jam home page, so I wasn't aware.
Bang up time at the 'head !!! Get 'em, guys and gals!!!

Tracy87BB
09-14-2007, 08:35 AM
My bad, Karen... I've been so busy figuring out the ins and outs and trying to get some things up-to-date, I guess I screwed up and missed it when I posted the events for this weekend. You have my permission to stomp on my toes a few times tomorrow...
I fixed it last night, and tomorrow night's demo is now listed. Better late than never, right???

racerwife
09-14-2007, 08:52 AM
No injuries to toes needed Tracy. I'm just glad someone inquired about it and I saw it. I guess those that are in it know about it...
And hey... I think you and everyone else working the Jam are doing a super job. Its not so easy to do what all of you guys do and then have regular jobs to boot.
My hat is off to you and your comrades!

Karen

W. J.
09-14-2007, 10:51 AM
Regular job??? :confused: Wow, news to me, LOL!:lol:

RGeeProductions
09-14-2007, 11:15 AM
No injuries to toes needed Tracy. I'm just glad someone inquired about it and I saw it. I guess those that are in it know about it...
And hey... I think you and everyone else working the Jam are doing a super job. Its not so easy to do what all of you guys do and then have regular jobs to boot.
My hat is off to you and your comrades!

Karen

The demo has been a part of this weekend for years.
And as for the regular jobs, well, WJ has worked for over 80+ years so he is actually retired!!! LOL
All the rest of us are just 'real tired'!!

racerwife
09-14-2007, 12:21 PM
I know there has always been a demo this weekend... it also used to be the World Championship Figure Eight Race.... I just guessed they had changed the program... in any case I'm glad its on the schedule.

As for jobs... if you describe WJ's policing of the boards, not having a job... oh boy... and yes, he might be retired, he does however do a lot for others around his home neighborhood that I believe has its times of keeping him very busy. And he loves being able to help others.
As I said, my hats off to all of you. I, as a contributor, appreciate having the Jam and an outlet to "vent" or "praise" same as the next one...

I "thunk" I just went off topic.... thanks for the information and correction, Tracy and crew. It's nice to know you guys are indeed watching us closely.
Karen

racerwife
09-14-2007, 12:26 PM
Richie,
I would think after this year you are not "real tired", but exhausted!!!
I imagine the quiet of winter is looking real fine right about now... and think spring is just around the corner again!!!

Karen

RGeeProductions
09-14-2007, 12:53 PM
nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
I WANT fall and winter.....

W. J.
09-14-2007, 12:55 PM
nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
I WANT fall and winter.....
Don't worry, the second one, under the right conditions, will get you the first ;) , LOL!

bhubbard
09-15-2007, 02:18 AM
Now, does anyone know who is coming down?

WEEZER
09-15-2007, 10:47 AM
If what Gravel says is true, it should be an awesome demo, if not it'll probably be a Primmy, Cheesebox, Irish Mike show down. When's Whiplash ending his hold out?? Maybe that guy from Jersey (Pyscho Steve) will show up, he was pretty good a few years ago. Is Mac or the Killer Bee coming up???

SuperShafts
09-15-2007, 11:39 AM
No more Madhatter....gotta be a way to reel him back