PDA

View Full Version : Last Night Of Racing...

racerwife
09-14-2007, 08:13 AM
Paul and I just wanted to let everyone know we are looking forward to a great final night of racing for the season.
We hope to see everyone at the track !!!

Karen

Now if the weather just co-operates...:)

00 RBDJ
09-14-2007, 09:04 AM
Karen

If it rains are they going to push the race to next week?

Denise

leah28racing
09-14-2007, 09:16 AM
It doesn't say on the schedule that there is a rain date. But it's championship weekend. I hope it doesn't rain. A lot of people planned to have big things going on at the track. Lots of food, autographed pictures, Music etc.

If it does rain, they should make it up.

racerwife
09-14-2007, 09:34 AM
Denise,
If it rains, (hope not), I don't know what they will or can do. I believe there is only 1 date left after us and its full for the enduros. I don't think there is any space in their program either. It of course will affect all divisions that are running with us tomorrow night. Only championships have been awarded in those divisions so all remaining positions are still changeable. As for us, there could be alot of movement up/down in the final standings for many.
Hence, the positive outlook of everyone coming and a "great" night of racing.

Only the weather Gods know how tomorrow will be.. lets all put in a good word though for clear, dry skies. I've seen so many different predictions so far...some rain tonight clearing Sat. morning, others rain late tonight clear tomorrow late afternoon...who knows....

I guess bottom line is.. we wait and see...

Karen.

00 RBDJ
09-14-2007, 09:39 AM
Everytime the weather comes on, you're right it's a differant forecast. Well, we all will hope for the best and hope to see you all tomorrow.