PDA

View Full Version : Wayne, congrats

fisherman
09-15-2007, 11:02 PM
Wayne, congrats on your 1st win ever :applause: :applause: :cheers: :cheers: :cool: :cool: :wave: :wave: :applause: :cheers: :cheers:

W. J.
09-16-2007, 01:03 AM
Nice run Wayne, and great surprise finish. Congratulations on getting your first win. You came a long way in a short time with that truck. Now we will all expect great things, so let's see you do it, LOL!

Tracy87BB
09-16-2007, 02:03 AM
:applause: Wayne, congratulations on your first career win...and congratulations on FINALLY shaking that monkey off your back!:applause:
They say that once you get the first one out of the way, the second one is cake.

badone07
09-16-2007, 02:20 AM
Hey Wayne, once again... congratulations on your first win. :cheers:

LongIslandJam
09-16-2007, 05:06 AM
Congrats on your first win!

vsmidge68
09-16-2007, 07:19 AM
WAY TO GO BIG SHOW! :applause: :applause: :cheers: :wave:

randomrodder
09-16-2007, 09:19 AM
Congratulations Wayne, sorry I wasn't there to see the win. I sure would have been rooting for you.

Wheel Racing
09-16-2007, 10:22 AM
Congrats Wayne. I know how much that win really means to you. It was great to see you smiling like that after the races. Too bad I had to miss the race. I wish I could have watched it. Get lots of pictures my friend, they will come in handy years from now! ;)

Ace
09-16-2007, 11:01 AM
Congrats Wayne on your win! You drove a great race and kept your cool after losing the lead, only to make a move by someone who once drove that truck to retake the lead.:applause:
Here's to Flanders University:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

turbett
09-16-2007, 11:14 AM
Congrats, Wayne, on your first win. You looked good out there...:cheers:

Lad3der
09-16-2007, 01:21 PM
Wayne, congrats on the win. It was a pleasure racing you at the beginning till I had mechanical failure. So congrats, you earned it.

nobandwagonhere
09-16-2007, 01:24 PM
Congrats Chris Turbush! (he did all the work):cheers:

:lol:(kidding) :lol: :lol: ....Congrats Big Show!!:cheers: :cheers:
You drove your a$$ off last night....calm and smooth....good things come to those who wait. Great job kid.;)

W. J.
09-16-2007, 01:55 PM
Congrats Chris Turbush! (he did all the work):cheers:
Was that him, crouched down below the dashboard, that I saw???!

debbie33
09-16-2007, 02:31 PM
Congrats on your 1st win!!

bulldozer
09-16-2007, 07:48 PM
One heck of a race. I will never forget the look on your face after the races. Priceless. 8 years of trying and finally you get a win. Much deserved. You drove a heck of a race and that little bump and run on mike was perfect. The bad luck is over, I guess Jamie doesn't have to take over. Racing after having back surgery not but 2 weeks ago. AWESOME job.

The Bullfather
09-16-2007, 07:53 PM
I thought I heard Bob Finan say Jamie was behind the wheel. lol

Congrats Wayne on your first win!

wayne
09-16-2007, 08:18 PM
Thank you everyone. I'd like to thank a few people that I didn't get a chance to thank on the track. My soon to be wife (less than 2 weeks) Jamie has been there through thick and thin on and off the track. Darryl, my crew chief, even though he wasn't there to see us win. When no one else showed up to work on the truck "which was most of the time " he was there. Kyle Curtis, did all the running around at the track, all the B.S that nobody else likes to do. Sometimes that's the most important guy to have. Frank and Vicki Curtis for the shop, tools, parts and help. Donny Oliver for the help and drinking partner. The rest of the PART TIME crew, Jim, Fling, Danny, Chris, Justin, Jesse, Keith, JJ. And last but not least, Turbush racing. Chris, Buddy, Danny,Ray and Roger. For setting the truck up, use of the shop and the knowledge. Thanks again Bub. After years of doing it wrong, because of these people, last night we finally got it right!!
p.s. Thanks W.J., Tracy, J.A, Robin, Elaine, Jim L , Walter and everyone else that works at the track.

maestri fan 1
09-16-2007, 10:18 PM
Congrats bro!!!!! Glad to see you take down a win this year.

Turbo
09-17-2007, 07:34 AM
Congrats bro!!!!! Great to see ya win out there!! There is no one else out there that deserves this win more than you :applause:

Cant wait til next year!! LOLOL watch out now:cheers:

greggforce01
09-17-2007, 08:40 AM
First win in that long? Wow. Wasn't aware of that - congrats! Here's to many more!

TheVinylAnswer
09-17-2007, 09:48 AM
Wayne!!! Congrats!! I saw you and Jamie's smiles as you were walking back to the pits, and boy oh boy, do we know that very smile well..

We couldn't be more happier for anyone winning.. So happy for you!!!

:applause: :applause: :applause:

unowho243
09-17-2007, 05:13 PM
Sorry I didn't get on here earlier, but congrats bro, you earned it! You're the man. I hope many, many more to come!

Gravel
09-17-2007, 10:17 PM
Congrats Wayne!! Trying to get off lap 7 was an adventure, but the rest of the race was good.