PDA

View Full Version : Modified Get together Picnic

babbs
09-17-2007, 12:52 PM
I would like to THANK Cheryl Tomaino and her helpers for putting on a GREAT TIME on Friday!!!!!!! I hope that this can be done again!

THANKS AGAIN CHERYL!!!!!!!:cheers: :cheers:

Linda
09-17-2007, 01:31 PM
Cheryl and "crew" did an excellent job with lots of food for everyone. Also, thanks to Harry for the entertainment and his unique blender..my girls got the biggest kick out of it. They took a mini video clip and pics from their cameras of it. Also, Shadow's awesome hamburgers and hotdogs from "the grill". :applause:

ThE sHaDoW
09-17-2007, 03:50 PM
I want to thank Cheryl for the excellent job as well. See I told ya everything would be fine.

It was great cooking for everyone, the party had a nice relaxed atmosphere. I would love to have all 40 teams that were there show up at the next one.

This is Harry's blender: http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/links/link.jsp?id=0005934514160a&type=product&cmCat=search&returnPage=search-results1.jsp&QueryText=blender&N=4887&Ntk=Products&Ntx=mode+matchall&Nty=1&Ntt=blender&noImage=0

Linda
09-18-2007, 12:38 PM
For those who have not seen Harry in action with his blender.....:lol:

gomodsgo
09-18-2007, 01:00 PM
awh man... I missed food and drinks!!!!!!!! Guess I'll have to pay a closer attention for the next one... and offer to bring some cookies. :)

RGeeProductions
09-18-2007, 06:34 PM
What the heck is with that big bag of cookies shot!!!!

LongIslandJam
09-18-2007, 09:53 PM
Yea Howie told me about this party and told me I'm not invited LOL. I'm the party pooper now LOL.

However, it's good to see the Mod family coming together for events such as these. Congrats to those who made this possible!

Howie
09-18-2007, 10:08 PM
:confused: I said that???

It was a good time, thanks to Cheryl and the whole gang for all that you did. Mary took a few photos which are in the gallery near the end before we had to leave to shoot the BES race.

ThE sHaDoW
09-19-2007, 11:29 AM
Hmmmmmmm.....

decisions, decisions, decisions.

stay and eat or take a nap at the driver development series race? I don't know about you, but that would have been an easy choice.

RGeeProductions
09-19-2007, 04:26 PM
What the heck is with that big bag of cookies shot!!!!

I want to apologize for asking about the cookies picture.
Seems I have EXTREMELY upset someone and on top of that, they forgot to take their medicine today...........
GFU and this contains no curse words, really....lol