PDA

View Full Version : Modified Reunion Drivers list... so far

Frasson118
09-20-2007, 12:19 AM
In just a short time, we've had some VERY good responses to the Reunion, scheduled for Feb. 15th at New Smyrna Speedway. Drivers/Owners who have called, or been spoken for include:
Bugs Stevens
Jerry Mathis
Pete Hamilton
Lew Boyd
Denny Wheeler
Dutch Hoag
George Summers
Bobby Pendergast
Leo Cleary
Bill Wimble
Don Stives
Billy Harmon
Bob Judkins
Jimmy Winks
Brett Bodine
Ron Bouchard
Doug Heveron
Mike Loescher
Gil Hearne
Ray Miller
Gene Bergin
Don Heckman
Jackie Soper
Bill Brainard

Buzzie Reutimann and Maynard Troyer will have to wait until later to make a decision.

This is strictly from memory, and I apologize to those I've left off!

The web-site should be fully functional soon... I haven't had the time to sit down with my "web-master" to set up the page the way we'd like it to be. But the initial set-up is fantastic. Thanks once again RH!

We will also have a Live Radio show from RealRacing, a bunch of restored/vintage racecars, a Slot Car Speedway featuring these former drivers racing against each other one more time, and a genuine Richie Evans car that will pace the field for the Evans Memorial 100 lapper later in the night.

All fans are welcome to join in. There is ZERO cost to attend this cool event. We want everyone from Grandparents, to Grandkids, to learn something about this Golden Era of Stock Car racing.

If you are, or know of, any former racers that would like to join in, please contact them or contact me.

Jerry Binner, 407-702-3311 or seminolelifttruck@cfl.rr.com

Frasson118
09-20-2007, 11:12 PM
Added today... Jerry Dostie

Axel
09-21-2007, 05:44 AM
Added today... Jerry Dostie
who, in my opinion, had the nicest looking modifeds EVER!