PDA

View Full Version : Oswego F/S Finish

NJ Chick
09-24-2007, 09:32 PM
I only have the Factory Stock finish for Oswego, otherwise I would post the
Street Stock and Late Models as well...sorry!

1. Andy Jankowiak
2. Ricky Ross
3. Mark Spencer
4. Howie Bott
5. Uncle Petey
6. Wookie ?
7. Justin Serfass
8. Dan Cascioli
9. Josh Oswald
10. Tim Garlock

White Lightnin
09-24-2007, 10:02 PM
Congrats go out to Ricky Ross and the crew on their second place finish at Oswego from a fellow Mountaintoper. :cheers:

The Frog Lady
09-25-2007, 08:08 AM
Congratulations Ricky on a great second place finish! :applause:

I am also thrilled to see Uncle Petey, Josh, Mark, Howie and Dan all top ten finishes. Thats Awesome guys - great job! :applause:

~Ginger ;)

EricaR
09-25-2007, 12:04 PM
If the rules that were put in place for this year's RoC were actually enforced instead of playing favorites with New York drivers that finished first, Mountain Speedway would have seen both a Factory Stock and a Street Stock winner representing Mountain Speedway!! :disgusted
Ahhhh, no use fighting City Hall:rolleyes: ....we all had a great time, ran well, finished well, and let the fans in the stands know that Mountain drivers were there in full force! :cheers:
Good job to ALL drivers that made the trip, unfortunate for Rusty Smith, I was pulling for him in the mod race, bad luck plauged him early on. But none of our cars that went up there came back demolished, so it's all good!! :applause: :applause:
See you all at the King Of The Mountain!!!

17Racer
09-25-2007, 03:47 PM
Yeah ,this race was a blast :applause:. I just wish my trans held together for just 5 more laps:( . But at least Mountain had a good showing.

richardpetey
09-28-2007, 05:50 PM
I wanna thank all you guys in the pits at Oswego for helping me get back out on the track after I turned the styrofoam blocks in turn three into cups, hehe..............:eek:
I thought I was in a snow storm......................:help:
Thanks again Winky, 2/10 and everyone who helped.................:applause:
Good job all the way around by the Mountain men.................
UNCLE PETEY................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: