PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Bus Trips to Stafford, Thompson, and Wall.

Teds Race Tours
09-26-2007, 07:19 PM
Hampton Jitney has Buses going to the Fall Final this Sunday at Stafford, and the World Series at Thompson on Oct 14. We also will have a bus again going to the Turkey Derby at Wall Stadium on Saturday November 24th. Pricing for Round trip is $50 per adult, $45 for Seniors over 60 and $25 for Kids under 14. We also have an adult 1 way fare of $35 for any of these trips. I hope to see you on the Bus to Connecticut this Sunday.

631-283-4600 ext 390. Ted

Teds Race Tours
09-28-2007, 03:52 PM
As of Friday at 4:00 pm, we still have about 20 spots left, which will be available for walk ons on Sunday Morning. The Weather is supposed to be 68 degrees and Sunny, which to me is PERFECT MODIFIED WEATHER.

The pickup times are as follows.

Southampton Omni 6am

Westhampton Gabreski Airport 6:30 am

Riverhead Staples Shopping Center 6:45 am

Farmingville Exit 63 Park and Ride 7:10 am

Commack Exit 52 Commack Road Park and Ride 7:30 am

Hope to see you on Sunday.

LongIslandJam
09-28-2007, 04:34 PM
No pick up points from Massachusetts? What's up with that? LOL:p

See everyone at Stafford:wave:

W. J.
09-28-2007, 08:07 PM
No pick up points from Massachusetts? What's up with that? LOL:p

See everyone at Stafford:wave:
Uh oh, JA's gonna have to WALK to the races!:lol:

LongIslandJam
09-28-2007, 08:31 PM
I'll find a way there LOL. 100 or so miles is a good walk though...

Just trying to bust Ted's chops. Mainly because we want to race the bus!:D

RGeeProductions
09-28-2007, 09:08 PM
OK JA.
Take cab to New London.
Take ferry at New London to Orient.
In Orient, take cab to Greenport.
In Greenport, take ferry to Shelter Island.
On Shelter Island take cab to other side of the island.
At that point take ferry to Sag Harbor.
At Sag Harbor, take cab to Hampton Jitney on rt 39 or rt 27, whichever you choose to call the multi named road as the state owns part and the county owns part. no one wants it, LOL....seriously!!!!

Ted, my birthday was yesterday. I am now 61. I lied on LIJam profiles to be able to post. Do I get senior discount. yeah I know, dis-counts towards nothing!!! LOL

LongIslandJam
09-29-2007, 07:53 AM
Oh good... Thank you Richie... I know where to pick up the nearest bus. For the next trip I got to consider it as I hear the rides are like no other.

And good question about the senior discount. I wonder if I still can get a children's rate as I've been told I act like I'm 3 sometimes.

RGeeProductions
09-29-2007, 07:55 AM
Oh good... Thank you Richie... I know where to pick up the nearest bus. For the next trip I got to consider it as I hear the rides are like no other.

Not sure about that.
I sleep both ways......Except when the Halpins are :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!! LOL
Well, guess I don't sleep too much....kidding guys.....
This trip may be the Hampton Jitney Kielbasi wagon...

Teds Race Tours
09-29-2007, 11:38 AM
JA. We do occaisionally have service from Boston To Long Island. Mostly on Holiday Weekends, so I have devised the followingplan for you. It won't help you this weekend, but we can get you to the Icebreaker.

Sunday of Thanksgiving Weekend, take our Southbound bus to Southampton.

Wait in our Lobby for 5 months.

Sunday Morning Icebreaker Day, Catch Bus from Southampton to Thompson. After Race Catch bus back to Southampton.

Wait in Lobby for 6 weeks.

Memorial Day Weekend, catch our Northbound bus to Boston.

I hope this helps.

TBax

Teds Race Tours
10-11-2007, 02:47 PM
We still have plenty of space on this Sundays Bus up to Thompson. Please be advised the bus will depart the speedway Sunday at 7pm unless the WMT feature has not been completed. In that case, the bus departs as soon as the WMT event has been finished. Pricing and times/pickup locations are the same as above.