PDA

View Full Version : LIMA Support meeting...This week

SuperShafts
09-30-2007, 12:25 AM
Long Island Motorsports Association, support meetings

This tuesday october 2nd....at 6:30 pm at Riverhead town hall....

This sunday october 7th... at 11am at epcal..the F-14

If you really really really want a new facility...

You had be better preparred to make sacrifices.....

There will also be judging on the nastiest car to show...

At every event there will be judging on the nastiest car to show.

The same car can't win everytime unless it has made changes and again was the nastiest car there.

The winner with the nastiest car will win pic's on the main page of lima.org and .net and a pic in li drag...
If there are other prizes the winner that week can also have them..

Prizes if any are donated by businesses in support of LIMA

At any other event your just a parked car...

__________________________________________________ _______________________

Sacrifice ....

That means not going to another track somewhere else to race or watch...

That means not going to the movie

That means not going out to dinner

You want a new world class facility....i wanna see it tuesday and sunday...show me! i think you're all lying...other then a couple of you...the rest of you show me

Pronunciation: 'sa-kr&-"fīs, also -f&s or -"fīz
Etymology: Middle English, from Old French, from Latin sacrificium, from sacr-, sacer + facere to make -- more at DO

1 : an act of offering to a deity something precious ; especially : the killing of a victim on an altar

2 : something offered in sacrifice

3 a : destruction or surrender of something for the sake of something else b : something given up or lost <the sacrifices made by parents>

4 : LOSS <goods sold at a sacrifice>

5 : SACRIFICE HIT

SuperShafts
09-30-2007, 07:03 AM
Don't miss these like you missed the parade...

For info on saturday see the papers

The Bullfather
09-30-2007, 10:02 AM
EVERYONE, needs to be there!!! It sadden me, one driver from Riverhead Raceway showed up for the drive from 48 to EPCAL. Racin' Ray Shannon and his wife, brought out their mustang. About 55 cars made the route, others meet us there. Every auto body show owner should be there tuesday and Sunday. Anyone with interest in motorsports and cars collectors should be there tuesday and sunday. This effects everyone! Anyone with any interest! There is so much for everyone, even teaching the right way for student drivers how to drive the right way. Many don't get the right teachings from road tests and the neglect is causing many drivers the drive wreckless.

This is almost the last cry....4 more weeks till voting! WE NEED TO SHOW SUPPORT! This is no joke. The people's voice is not being heard! News 12 poll showed 12-1 in votes for rexcorp! Rexcorp a local PROVEN company get's votes 4-1 down to an out of country company! 90 acres of a pond, that will be a bed for mesqueitos. WEST NILE is known through out Long Island over the years. Cases each year have popped up and you want to add to problem! The ski hill won't be built. They want a resort. 4-1 want a resort! WHY?? It won't be finished till 2020. Rexcorp tax relef will be built in two years. Scotman in a proven loss, they have a record of losses. Rexcorp is a proven winner on Long Island! WHY 4-1?

Your voice needs to be heard. FLOOD them, time is running out and we're getting pushed out. Local oval track racer's are waiting till our track is gone before they take action??? Drag racers have to leave out of state to enjoy their hobby! 2 billion dollars of motorsports from Long Island racers and car collects. 4-1 is bull, this MUST stop!! The band must be together, we love racing, atv's, oval, drag, horses, dirt bikes, moto-cross, street rods, hot rods, customs, muscle cars, tunners, bikes, choppers, and list goes on... should be there! Buiness owners of any car specalist should be there!

SuperShafts
09-30-2007, 12:54 PM
Make sure you are there, you will not get a second chance at having this use again at Epcal

There is no reason not to be there...and at both

SuperShafts
09-30-2007, 01:07 PM
http://www.riverheadnews.com/

Make sure you're apart of everything from here on out

rocket
09-30-2007, 06:09 PM
Marty check your date for Tues.

The Bullfather
09-30-2007, 06:22 PM
Marty we need people to pass flyers or something at bald hill this week. We need people to pass flyers on 231 on friday night. Other cruise nights too.

SuperShafts
09-30-2007, 09:06 PM
Forget bald hill this week, everyone is needed at riverhead town...

I hope they don't make 1 dollar there this week..

W. J.
10-01-2007, 01:02 AM
Some of these posts need to start becoming PM's or whole threads will be deleted!
It takes some kind of real genius to tell the WHOLE world, including the opposition, EXACTLY what your strategy is.

SuperShafts
10-01-2007, 07:22 AM
W.J. ask JA what genious they have, JA was there probably in as much shock as i with the way he either acted and made himself look insanely stupid or he really is.. and i went so easy on him saturday... i left him all the easy stuff and didn't get into him deeply...

The Bullfather
10-01-2007, 04:24 PM
J.A. wasn't there Saturday. It was me, "The Bullfather" Peter Milano, aka The Professor. I have a few more questions for Tuesday night. The point is to get as many people to support this, not bash it! We're all on the same page to get something done, but we need to be heard and seen to get it done. The people of Riverhead need to hear the truth and political lies as most politicians do!!! It seems that a lot of politicians have that sort-of-truth speech they give to get what they want! Cardinale tried to get us this past weekend with 500 acres of land. Which CAN NOT be developed to our needs! This type of speech is him trying to get us off his back for next 4 weeks before voting. He was scrathing the back of his ear almost the whole time and at the end had his keys in his hands. Till said very loudly "goodbye Mr. Cardinale" He looked very uncomfortable and wanted to leave as fast. Can't blame him, almost everyone surrounded him who wanted questions answered after the rally.

randomrodder
10-01-2007, 08:58 PM
If I wasn't laid up ill this week I would have been there.