PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!

17Racer
09-30-2007, 08:16 PM
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause::applause: Just wanted to send out a big congrats to my cousin Paul Frantz on his 1st Street Stock Championship!!!!!!!!!!!:applause: :applause: :applause::applause: :applause::applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

:applause: Way to go!! I"m proud of ya!!!:applause:

The Frog Lady
09-30-2007, 10:57 PM
I would like to say congratulations to Paul on his Championship and a great season. You and Frank Reakes ran clean races with each other and made it an exciting time leading up to the final race today. Way to go! I am certain you will represent the Mountain well! :applause:

~Ginger ;)

461_SS
10-01-2007, 08:43 AM
Congrats Paul on you championship! Make sure you start writing your speech soon that way you not on the bubble =P :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

EricaR
10-01-2007, 09:33 AM
We just wanted to say that we are really happy for Paul. All season long, you and Frank raced each other clean, were competitive on the track, yet friends in the pits, even when others questioned how it was possible. You had an amazing season, consistent week in and week out. We could not be happier that we lost the championship to such a great guy who deserved it, and who represent Mountain Speedway so well. Thanks for a great run Paul, it was an exciting season, and it came down to the wire. Hats off to you!! Frank and Erica Reakes :cheers: :cheers: