PDA

View Full Version : Fem Results

CJfilms
09-30-2007, 10:49 PM
Just a little delay....

Ok...it's about 11PM, we just walked in after a long day...I have an early appointment for my back tomorow...in Philly...and I am currently in Scranton.

I will have the website updated some time tomorow afternoon, photos, top ten club, the main page...yada yada yada...give me to about 5ish, then it should all be up!

While I am typing though, I would like to say something...

Thank you to Components Corp. for sponsoring the event today. Thank you to all the drivers who came out today. Thank you ALL for making this a great day!!!! I heard everyone was having fun, I am glad to hear that our hard work is paying off!!!

Also, I would like to both give a 'wahoo' and apologize to Chuck Detziel... On one lap he came around and literally pushed Petey off the track when he was stuck in front of the Pit Gate, sacrificing his own position while doing so...only to later lose a tire and end up almost wrapping his front end around that Pit Gate wall...OUCH!!! When I get the pictures up, you'll see why he is lucky to walk away uninjured! Like I said Chuck, that was great what you did for Petey...it's just a shame that had to happen to you later on...Good Job Buddy!:applause: :applause: :applause:

Ok....time to go wash up! I need to use the restroom.............NOW!!!!

richardpetey
10-01-2007, 08:05 PM
Sometimes I get so wrapped up in racing I forget the most important reason that I originally joined NEETS.......................:(
I wanted to get some respect and show other racers that the little guy has a camaraderie second to none.....................:applause:
I want to commend and thank Chuck Detiel # 16 big car for pushing me into the pits in my time of need...........................:cool:
Guys like Chuck are what the sport is supposed to be all about..................:cheers:
Chuck, I apologize for not thanking you in person and you can bet that I will rectify my oversight next race..........................:D
Thanks Again.............................:)
UNCLE PETEY.......................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

richardpetey
10-02-2007, 09:04 PM
A big Thank You to Susan Ryan, my partner in the Fem-duro...................:applause:
You did a fantastic job winning your half of the race.................:cheers:
Sorry I couldn't hold up my end, hehe..................:eek:
UNCLE PETEY...................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Sryan
10-18-2007, 07:01 PM
Uncle P!!

Very sorry to get back to you so late, we just got back from 10 days of practice, qualifying and racing in Topeka Kansas!! Sam raced the SCCA runoffs. Qualified 9th, and finished 6th. The races will be televised in November on SPEED.

Thank you very much for letting me drive you car!! It is such an easy car to drive, I think the #43 did all the racing, I was in him for the ride!! I really appreciate your kindness! I hope you got your tow vehicle fixed easily :disgusted

I am not scheduled again at the Stock Car School this season, so i won't get to see you at work, but I hope to get on your dance card at the banquet, save me a dance! :cheers:

Sincerely

Susan XXOO

CJfilms
10-18-2007, 09:40 PM
Hey Sue, you know anyone from SPEED? Have any connections you can pass along? It would be great to get the enduros back on TV!

Sryan
10-24-2007, 05:37 PM
SPEED was organized by SCCA's media personnel. We didn't really have any contact with any one at SPEED personally. Our sponsor, Oscar Kovaleski (Mr KidRacer/Autoworld) in Scranton did have a contact there last year. I will have to ask him who he knows. He really enjoys promotions. I won a Dave Despain bobble head the first year of NEETS when SPEED was at the Mountain!!

Sam's race in Topeka will be televised on SPEED on Nov 14 at noon.

Susan

richardpetey
10-24-2007, 07:18 PM
Congrats to Sam for his great showing in Dorothys' state..............:cheers:
I have a couple of trophys for ya Sue...........................:applause:
If I don't see you at SRE, I'll bring them to the NEETS banquet, hope you and Sam will be in attendance................................:cool:
Maybe, I'll see you at the Mutha.........................:)
UNCLE PETEY.......................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: