PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Street Stock ride for the 75 lap SSS on Oct. 20

461_SS
10-08-2007, 07:13 AM
I am currently looking for a a ride in a street stock for the 75 lap street stock showdown. My car may be ready for the shootout in two weeks but we aren't sure. I will find that out this week once it starts being disassembled. It is mostly body damage from what we can see. Will pay for my way in + transponder. You can reach me here or by emailing me at 461streetstock@gmail.com

I would like to thank everyone who helped us yesterday after the wreck along with all of those who asked if I was alright. It was greatly appreciated!

Maddawg
10-08-2007, 06:00 PM
Richie, If I had a SS, I'd be glad to let you use it!!! But I can turn a mean wrench, and am the sawzall king!!! Talked to your pop a couple times today and we'll start Tuesday night, and make her better than before!!! :cheers:
Maddawg 417-12

461_SS
10-08-2007, 09:29 PM
Haha yeah I know! Maybe we can get it somewhat back together enough for me to just shake out and see if the car is still competitive which I hope it still is =] Thank god we have quarter panels cut off from before. They will serve as a decent temp. fix lol. Good luck in trying to get is somewhat straight body wise. It looks messed up. God knows whats broke in the front without putting it up on the lift. Good luck =P