PDA

View Full Version : Danny Turbush

CSLMOTORSPORTS
10-08-2007, 07:47 PM
Nice run by Danny,He showed the Mountain and Mahoning Late Model champs how well a Riverhead champ can run away from home.He won the heat race with no problem.He also had the field covered in the feature but a bad call sent him to the rear so he came thru the field for third.I really do miss watching Danny run ,he can get around any place he goes,can't wait till the NELMA race.Danny next time you are up CJ would like to talk to you about some things.
Thanks Scott Lehmann

W. J.
10-08-2007, 10:44 PM
Scott,

We're hearing Danny won't be at the NELMA race.

LongIslandJam
10-09-2007, 07:26 AM
Well, its $2,000+ to win, and Dan Turbush, as a 2007 LM champion, has a guaranteed spot. We'll see...

In addition any past LM champion is eligible for a provisional. So hopefully, the past champions come out.

I know the PA guys are coming out in force and we have an excellent field on hand. As of now, 31 cars are entered and more in the works. We have cars from Mahoning, Mountain, Riverhead, Holland, and Lake Erie.

We've got the following LM champions on hand:
Mike Coll , 2006 Mountain
Buzzy Eriksen, 1988, '89, '93, 2001 Riverhead
Larry Fisher, 2005, 2007 Mountain; 2001 Mahoning
Todd Geist, 1996-97 Mountain
Mike Radocha, Jr. 2005 Mahoning
Todd Stehle, 1998, 2007 Mahoning

And champions from other divisions (ineligible for provisional)
Joe Hoffman, 2002 Mountain Pro Stock Champ
Roger Maynor, '92, '95, '99, '01, '04, '07 Riverhead Figure 8 Champ

2 RoC Tour Combatants
Earl Paules
Zane Zeiner

This race is shaping up to be exciting, I hope we can get some more Riverhead guys to come out and participate. They will have a blast.

bulldozer
10-09-2007, 05:00 PM
Dynamite really wants to go. But car owner Doug Wholey wants the car to stay home in the garage. He spent a lot of money this season on that car and doesn't want to see it get wrecked. Unless someone can convince him otherwise, then dad will be coming to pit for me at Lee, New Hampshire. We Had lots of fun Sunday at the race. The officials were all nice to us and were happy to see us make the trip. The car is ready to go, but Doug is the owner and we have to respect that. Doug has done more than we could ever imagine for Turbush racing. Scott, it was nice to see you and your son, and we watched 3/4 of the race. He is a chip of the old block. He ran awesome finishing 5th. Next time we go up the hills, we will throw out the tow rope to help you out. lol