PDA

View Full Version : Mon. Night Football 10/8

Ace
10-09-2007, 04:53 PM
What a game! What a finish! Romo throws 5 picks and loses a fumble, the 'boys give up a kickoff return for a TD, with 20 seconds remaining they score a TD to get them within 2pts. The 2 pt conversion failed ( should've been a flag for FACE GAURDING). They get the ONSIDE KICK! Throw a pass to Owens, run to the line, spike the ball with 1 SECOND remaining. The officials again try their best to cost the 'boys with a review of Owens catch. The only problem is the Cowboys RAN A PLAY when they spiked the ball and it shouldn't have been reviewable, yes Owens didn't make a clean catch. Romo throws 2 short passes to give them a chance at a game winning 53 yarder by their rookie kicker, he SPLITS the uprights game over Cowboys win but wait for the 3rd time this year a team calls timeout as the kicker is making a game winner. The other 2 times this happened the kicker failed to make the kick a 2nd time, the rookie kicker for Dallas again tries the 53 yard game winner and it looked just like the 1st kick splitting the uprights!!!!WHAT A FINISH!
How about 'em COWBOYS

bulldozer
10-09-2007, 05:05 PM
Just like last year romo on fire first 4 or 5 games then back to reality.5 picks fumble thats the romo i know.Well see this week go N E.See how good them cowboys really are.Your only as good as your last game.Go gmen.Oh yea drew brees sucks lol

Ace
10-09-2007, 06:10 PM
The thread is "MNF 10/8".

catfish
10-09-2007, 08:02 PM
Yes it was, but a statement like your will draw responses from all ends of the universe, and like dozer said wait till they meet the wrecking machine called the Patriots.:lol:

broz
10-09-2007, 11:18 PM
OH, don't even get me started....BRING THAT "WRECKING MACHINE" ON:mad:

Yes WE saw the type of Romo we have! A guy who had a real bad night, but in the end was still good enough to lead his team to victory! And for your information, that was his 16th game as a starter. Check the stats, you will find that if those 16 games were within a complete season, then he has completed 62% of his passes, thrown for 4,890 yards, has thrown 32 touchdown passes and had 21 interceptions! Any idea where that ranks him?
11th! ALL time!:applause: for a single season of play among QB's!

As for the "G" men.....the "G" is for GARBAGE! ALWAYS HAVE BEEN :lol:

SCOREBOARD!

SEE YOU IN ARIZONA COME FEBRUARY :cheers:

RGeeProductions
10-09-2007, 11:25 PM
http://www.rgeepro.com/graphics/cowboys.jpg

catfish
10-14-2007, 07:21 PM
I repeat "and like dozer said wait till they meet the wrecking machine called the Patriots."

bulldozer
10-14-2007, 08:04 PM
How ABout Them cowboys.Almost lose to the bills and now get a real reality check on how good them COWBOYS really are.I dont like the cowboys or new england.Yes i like the ny teams and i rout for them but i would never make a thread up about them because you know you are going to get beat up wheather you win or lose.Way to jinx them COWBOYS.THERE IS ONLY 2 GOOD TEAMS IN THE NFL AND ITS THE PATRIOTS AND COLTS PERIOD.rghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hh

Ace
10-14-2007, 08:20 PM
Hmm, I made up this THREAD ABOUT THE FANTASTIC FINISH OF THE MONDAY NIGHT GAME. Did the Cowboys haters see that finish?? Jinx what?Get beat up? MNF 10/8 haters...good luck at Lee.:wave:

bulldozer
10-15-2007, 08:03 AM
DOnt worry bud the jets people like me are yelling J ust E nd T he S eason.LOL. I guess im not doing any jet shuffle this season lol.

The Bullfather
10-15-2007, 03:54 PM
GO PATS!:wave: