PDA

View Full Version : Frankenduro Fun

NJ Chick
10-11-2007, 03:04 PM
First, I'm very happy to announce that our next Little Miss NEETS will be Lillie Rose Spencer, daughter of Mark Spencer, driver of the #124 large car. Lillie is all excited, so please give her a warm NEETS welcome when you see her.:wave:

Second, I would love to see some real Halloween spirit this year by having everyone participate in decorating their car.;) As part of the team that helps choose the Best Appearing Car, I don't care what color or condition your car is in per se, I'll be looking to see who can come up with the most creative designs, decorations or themes. You can just use props if you want. It could be as simple as strapping a pumpkin on your roof or a spider on your hood, just something Halloween-ish!:eek: You can make it as outrageous or as simple as you want. Just please make sure everything is firmly secure and won't be falling off during the races or obscure your view in any way. Let's have some fun with it!:cheers:

Third, rumor has it that Endura the Halloween Fairy will be making a special appearance to hand out candy and various goodies to all the ghouls and boys in the stands. Costumes are encouraged...for both kids and adults in the stands and in the pits!:applause: It will be a Spoooooktacular day...:p

Erin C
10-11-2007, 03:22 PM
hmmm....maybe I can get Joe to show me some fun Halloween stores around him this weekend...I'll have to pick something up!!

I would love to see people in the pits with costumes on!! Not "look I'm a racecar driver" maybe "I'm a headless racecar driver..." LOL!! :applause:

Can't wait to see ENDURA!! Hope she's not a Wreck! Is LMN dressing up too???

NJ Chick
10-11-2007, 03:34 PM
You and Joe had best dress up Erin! ALL of the officials should have too in my opinion.....:lol: Just wait until we hit that diner after the races.....:applause: And yes LMN will be dressing up from what I understand, not sure what she's going to be though, but I bet it will be cute!:wave:

richardpetey
10-11-2007, 07:31 PM
I love Halloween! Its the only time during the year I actually get to take my mask OFF, hehe.....................:eek:
UNCLE PETEY..................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

CJfilms
10-11-2007, 08:33 PM
Ok, now think about that Cindy...do you really want ME dressed in anything other than my officials shirt?

Besides, I still have both of my last two years costumes ready to be worn...I just don't know if I'm ready to wear them again.....:p

RacerMom56k
10-12-2007, 12:25 AM
That would be real funny seeing Joe running around the infield with his Brittany Spears costume.:lol: :lol:

Maria
Grouch Racing56k

CJfilms
10-12-2007, 08:51 AM
NO BRITNEY!!!! I'll find something to wear, but NOT THE BRITNEY COSTUME!!!!!!!!!

Remember, there are some things you can't UNSEE!!! That costume was best viewed in the DARK!!! Trust me!

Plus, I got pinched too much.......and not by girls!!!!!!!!!!!!:*-(

NJ Chick
10-12-2007, 11:28 AM
But you could update your Britney costume!:p Sew some babies to your suit, (not real ones, dolls!) roll a pack of cigarettes up in your sleeve, grab a bottle of Jack Daniels and of course........don't wear underwear!!!!!!!! :eek: Can you think of a scarier costume?????:confused:
Hmmmmmmmm........maybe we should re-think that one...might cause way too many future therapy sessions for the little ones....:lol:

CJfilms
10-12-2007, 02:29 PM
No undies....NO WAY!!!!!!!

I'm keeping my eye on you Cindy...the one in my avatar photo!!

W. J.
10-12-2007, 02:56 PM
No undies on Joe? Ewww, what a nasty idea, Cindy!:lol:

Geno
10-12-2007, 04:40 PM
Don't worry Joe, I don't think Brit shaves her legs anymore :lol:

richardpetey
10-12-2007, 07:26 PM
She only shaves her head, hehe...................:eek:
Hey Joe! You better cover up that biker tattoo if you plan on shocking people with the Britany Beaver Revue..................:help:
UNCLE PETEY................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

CJfilms
10-14-2007, 07:36 PM
Petey...sick...but I love it!

Also, good news to all the boys and ghouls!!! The Busy Bees will be bringing goodies as well!!! We're going to have a blast Sunday!

Speaking of which...4 CYLINDERS!!!! Register yet?

Tracy57
10-15-2007, 05:37 PM
Larry won't let me decorate the car until before the ladies race... :(
Any ideas on how you can stick stuff to it? Do magnets work? (don't want to mess up the paint job :*-( ) I still have to do some touch ups on it from when Larry crashed last time.
I've got a non-monetary sponsor and there are a few cases of candy being sent to me as we speak. I don't know yet what it will be all, but the rep deals with Trident Bubble Gum, Swedish Fish, Sour Patch Kids, etc. So, just stop by our car and get some candy! :) :applause:
It's about time that the ADULTS have fun with Halloween too!

Erin C
10-15-2007, 06:15 PM
How about zip ties or Bungie cords?? Easy to go on and come off...I don't think the magnets will work too well...plus the rules state everything must be secured. I have seen people use bungies, though, and they do hold up!! Good luck getting it done!

CJfilms
10-15-2007, 09:20 PM
Bungies will do the trick it whatever you plan on putting on the car is light, even if you need to use two or more. I have seen people actually, glue and bolt a hammer to a car once before, it wasn't moving! But some of the other drivers were going crazy thinking "How did this guy leave a hammer on his trunk???"

Look here...
http://www.mountainspeedwayphotography.com/4-1-06/images/035.jpg

Whatever you have in mind, just make sure it is secure, secure enough not to not fall off on it's own. It's kind of understood if you take a hard enough hit that some things will come off...hey even bumpers can only take so much!

I'm sure whatever you have in mind will be ok, especially if you want to keep it a surprise, you don't have to mention it here!!

Tracy57
10-18-2007, 12:55 PM
Ok, I got my shipment of goodies today. :D Hope you all like bubble gum, (Trident, Dentyne, Bubblicious, etc. - I stopped counting at 500 packs) and also bags of Sweedish Fish, Sour Patch Kids, and if you have a sore throat or sniffle, I also got all sorts of Halls cough drops.... Including 300 packs of samples! And I'm getting more! :applause: Can't wait to see you all on Sunday!

richardpetey
10-18-2007, 06:53 PM
Everybody is gonna be High on Sugar and Enduro........................:help:
Just remember Candy is Dandy but Enduro won't rot your teeth, hehe..........:applause:
Good thing I have an open face helmet....I can make use of that bubble gum...............:eek:
UNCLE PETEY...........................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

CJfilms
10-18-2007, 09:38 PM
Easy there Petey! You don't want to be pulling a popped bubble's remnants out of your mustache coming out of turn 4!!!

Tracy, you have Halls? Awesome! Watch everyone stock up for winter!!! Like a pack of rabid squirrels! :lol: