PDA

View Full Version : Rules, procedures and other business for 2008.

CJfilms
10-12-2007, 09:22 AM
The 2007 season is coming to a close! By this time next month, we'll have the Banquet bearing down on us and 2008 right around the corner.

So, I know there are a lot of unwritten rules and principals that NEETS has followed for some time now... I want to change that. I want to be able to look online or in our rule books for a definite answer to any questions newcomers may have, technical issues, pre & post race, and a set of concrete guidelines for anyone building a car fom scratch.

What does this mean? This means that I am going to setup a "2008 Rules Meeting". There won't be any major changes to the rules we already follow, just clarifications to areas where unwritten rules have been put in place. Also, we'll go over a feasible schedule for everyone! I will plan out a few schedules or we can decide something then and there.

I will be having the meeting at my house, email me for directions. I am looking to have the meeting some time in December, the earlier the better. I think Saturday December 8th would be the best time...early afternoon, 1pm. There will be a nice spread of food out for everyone, also I will offer my place up for anyone who wants to stay for the night if the meeting runs on late, or if you don't trust me, a list of local hotels.

EVERYONE WHO COMES WILL HAVE THE CHANCE TO VOICE THEIR OPINION ABOUT THE SERIES, RULES, WHATEVER...

If there is something you would like to see done/changed/written down/enforced....whatever...this is your chance to see it happen. I know already that a core group will be there for this meeting, they have the most enduro experience, in and out of NEETS. They will not have any greater say over anyone, but can provide a wealth of knowledge to anyone...new at this game or not!

So, details...

What: 2008 Rules Meeting
When: December 8th, 1PM
Where: Warminster, PA
Who: Anyone, whether you have raced with NEETS or are planning to do so in 2008.

Send me an email and I will start organizing everything...

The more interest we get, the better 2008 will be!

Lastly, I just wanted to add this... I believe that the racers should have the power in this series...this is as much YOURS as it is MINE...NEETS belongs to no ONE, but EVERYONE!!! I will run things as YOU see fit, the happier you all are the greater the series will get! Let's bring back the old days! 100 cars per race! We can do it!!!!