PDA

View Full Version : 2007 5th Annual Awards Ceremony

CJfilms
10-12-2007, 09:35 AM
This is just a reminder...the 2007 season will be wrapping up after the next two events.

If you have not purchased a banquet ticket, please do so at the Frankenduro or by email ASAP!!! We need a head count BEFORE November 17th!!! It turns out, that is the deadline for me to arrange everything with the hall...

So, please let us know if you will be coming!

I apologize for not posting anything sooner regarding this...but, Cindy is looking out for some give-a-ways, door prizes and what have you...sorry!

Also, if anyone has any tee shirts to give away or anything really, pass the info along to cindy! cindy@neetsracing.com

Banquet Info Page:
http://www.neetsracing.com/events/2007banquet.htm

For Tickets:
joe@neetsracing.com
$40 each, $75 for a couple (2)

Tracy57
10-22-2007, 07:51 PM
If you are like us and are a few hours away from the banquet hall and need a hotel room, get it now. I just called Best Western tonight and was told there are only 2 rooms left. If you have AAA its under $100 a night.

richardpetey
10-22-2007, 08:39 PM
I'm thinking about presenting some funny gag awards at the banquet.................................:help:
They were a hit at the last NEETS awards party....................:applause:
So hurry up and get your tickets, you don't wanna be the lucky recipient of one of these babies and not be at the banquet, hehe.............:lol:
Watch out! Next time you see me cruising the pits I might be sizing you up for one of these honeys..................:eek:
C U at the MUTHA......................:cheers:
UNCLE PETEY.......................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

CJfilms
10-22-2007, 10:57 PM
Oh yeah...it's great when Petey rips on you...but could you imagine what would come out if you WEREN'T there!?!?!?! LOL, I still have my target shirt!