PDA

View Full Version : James Civali?

Jaws
10-14-2007, 11:35 PM
What happened to warrant a penalty of last place?

phillie
10-14-2007, 11:42 PM
He dumped Flemke and caused a big wreck on the last lap...

Jaws
10-15-2007, 12:03 AM
He dumped Flemke and caused a big wreck on the last lap...

Geez Eddie never gets a break does he.

Howie
10-15-2007, 12:15 AM
To make matters worse, the car that appeared to receive the most damage in the accident was Civali's teammate - Doug Coby, driving Don King's second car. (the 06 of Billy Pauch was on top of the 88 for a while during the accident). (Photo in the gallery Monday some time, or in Fran's gallery.)

Linda
10-15-2007, 08:01 AM
I didn't see what happened so I can't really comment on it but the lap before between turns 2 & 3, Ed Cox came over the radio and said to tell the #28 not to mirror drive the car. Then in turn 4 the same lap they were like three wide and Ed said #28 is lucky that he didn't just cause a wreck and (can't remember the car #) got by him. Then the very next lap the wreck happened in turn 4 again. I think that's why Ed was so enraged over what happened and gave him a stiff penalty. My daughter Mercedes is a big fan of Civali's and she said she even felt bad for Flemke because Flemke was doing really well. I feel bad for Don King having two wrecked cars at the end of the day.

holleratme
10-15-2007, 08:07 AM
The best way to keep the budget on the plus side is to end the relationship with the negative side. Release a driver that has no consideration for others:wave:

WMT10
10-15-2007, 08:13 AM
Hopefully Civali gets the Busch East ride he wants and we won't need to see him on the tour next year :wave:

TnLRacing
10-15-2007, 12:18 PM
Blahbalh blah.... poor Eddie. Kinda like when he gave Teddy the whole car between turns 1 and 2 the last thompson race, and wrecked him. Only hours after lectuing the whole drivers meeting about guys being out of control and driving over thier heads.

As far as James goes, if anybody had been listening to James on the radio you would have heard his spotter tell him that Eddie had agreed to let him by, because he was racing for second in the points.

Eddie is one of the biggest hypocrites out there, and deserves what he got on the last lap of the race.

WMT10
10-15-2007, 01:40 PM
TnLRacing....Not to bring up the past but beer goggles must have gotten in your way the last race at Thompson. And not to have to bring up Teddy again but if you watched him this past race he put a couple of drivers up in the marbles again to pass them after he got fresh tires on. (Same turn) Guess it is just his style of racing!
It is not "poor Eddie" as you stated. He has gotten a lot of raw deals this season and it appears to be from the same culprits. As far as the drivers meeting goes if you look back on the races this season I didn't witness Eddie driving out of control or over his head. I don't think he was lecturing he was just making a statement. Also, the statement was made at Stafford not at Thompson!
No one deserves to get taken out. And as far as being a hypocrite you should take a look at your last post. In one hand you are saying Eddie agreed to let him go by and then in the next you are saying he deserved what he got. Hmmm who is the hypocrite now??? Make up your mind

TnLRacing
10-15-2007, 02:05 PM
TnLRacing....Not to bring up the past but beer goggles must have gotten in your way the last race at Thompson. And not to have to bring up Teddy again but if you watched him this past race he put a couple of drivers up in the marbles again to pass them after he got fresh tires on. (Same turn) Guess it is just his style of racing!

We are not dicussing Teddy here, but rather Eddies actions and driving

It is not "poor Eddie" as you stated. He has gotten a lot of raw deals this season and it appears to be from the same culprits.

When you are as aggressive as Eddie is, the "same aggressive drivers" are going to give it to you the same way you give it to them

As far as the drivers meeting goes if you look back on the races this season I didn't witness Eddie driving out of control or over his head. I don't think he was lecturing he was just making a statement. Also, the statement was made at Stafford not at Thompson!

It might have been made at Stafford, but wherever it was made ,Eddie then went out in the feature, with his left sides in the grass and wrecked Teddy in turn one and two. How did he do this? Drove in too far over his head and wrecked Ted. Didnt I feel bad for Teddy... no way you live by the sword you sometimes get cut by it

No one deserves to get taken out. And as far as being a hypocrite you should take a look at your last post. In one hand you are saying Eddie agreed to let him go by and then in the next you are saying he deserved what he got. Hmmm who is the hypocrite

I know what I wrote. Eddie agreed to let him by, and then decided not to for whatever reason. If you watch the tape of the race you can clearly see Eddie brake check James coming off the corner. James gave Eddie the "chrome Horn" several times to let him know he was there.

As far as who is a hypocrite, it is Edward. When you chastise the entire drivers meeting about rough ridding, and driving over your head, and then go out ion the feature and do just that, you are a Hypocrite

M T Pockets
10-15-2007, 02:52 PM
Now I'm not about to take sides with the posters here but 45% of what I read is not true, 45% are lies and 10% has merit. I want to know WHO said Eddie was letting him go by?????
M T:mad:

Rabbit504
10-15-2007, 04:11 PM
The owner of the 28 asked Eddie to let James by.
He said yes but didn't do.
Eddie would not have lost any standings in the points.
he still would have finished where he did.
Jame's car doesn't have a scratch on it.
"The Chrome Horn" isn't bent at all.
Yes he hit Eddie, It loooked to me Eddie checked up.
But he didn't drill him.

M T Pockets
10-15-2007, 04:22 PM
The owner of the 28 asked Eddie to let James by.
He said yes but didn't do.
Eddie would not have lost any standings in the points.
he still would have finished where he did.
Jame's car doesn't have a scratch on it.
"The Chrome Horn" isn't bent at all.
Yes he hit Eddie, It loooked to me Eddie checked up.
But he didn't drill him.

Rabbit,
I don't know who you are nor do I care but I do know that you DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT nor can you factually back it up!:mad:
M T

WMT10
10-15-2007, 04:31 PM
TnLRacing
A final note then I will move on.. I don't recall Eddie ever taking Teddy out this year. Nor do I recall Eddie being overly aggressive this year!!
As far as "letting James go by" and this also applies to you Rabbit... Nothing was ever said over the radio to Eddie. Eddie never agreed to anything. Matter of fact Eddie did not say much throughout the entire race.
Rabbit...
It is kind of funny that you admit that James hit Eddie because on Mod Series you made it seem that James was innocent. Ed Cox didn't seem to think so.
Also.. Eddie could have moved up in the points.
FACTS FACTS FACTS lets get them straight before we post. This is how vicious rumors start!

Rabbit504
10-15-2007, 04:48 PM
Rabbit,
I don't know who you are nor do I care but I do know that you DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT nor can you factually back it up!:mad:
M T

EVERYTHING in my Post is FACT.

If you don't like it I don't Care.
You can write all you want about things you think you know about.
The people who matter know what the real story is.
You just don't matter!!!!!!:)

RGeeProductions
10-15-2007, 04:59 PM
Ok guys, enough.
Please take it to PM if you need to go further.

WMT10
10-15-2007, 05:08 PM
RABBIT
IGNORANCE IGNORANCE IGNORANCE
YOU REALLY DON"T HAVE A CLUE ABOUT ANYTHING!!! Did you hear Don go over the radio to Eddie? I know I didn't. Your facts are false and you hear what you want to hear and believe what you want to believe!!!

RGeeProductions
10-15-2007, 05:42 PM
Last time.
Take it to PM or I will delete the whole argument.

Groundpounder
10-16-2007, 09:53 AM
All I know is the day that WMT drivers start letting others pass them at the end of a race, for points or any other reason, is the day I've gone to my last WMT race.

Rabbit504
10-16-2007, 03:23 PM
RABBIT
IGNORANCE IGNORANCE IGNORANCE
YOU REALLY DON"T HAVE A CLUE ABOUT ANYTHING!!! Did you hear Don go over the radio to Eddie? I know I didn't. Your facts are false and you hear what you want to hear and believe what you want to believe!!!

No I did not hear Mr. King talk to Eddie.
I heard James being told Eddie was going to let him by.
I know James hit Eddie.
Eddie checking up in front of him making it look worse than it was.

gomodsgo
10-16-2007, 04:17 PM
well I have never heard of anyone moving over to let anyone by...... NOT even teammates.

and you gotta be &$%#@! dumb to think that someone IS going to move over to LET you by.

WMT10
10-16-2007, 05:01 PM
Rabbit
Enough already. :disgusted Respect RGees post.
I am sure there will be plenty of times in the future that you will have to defend your buddy James.
Signing off!:wave:

jfp711
10-16-2007, 05:20 PM
James is a great kid, it's a shame the wire that is attached from the helmet to the throttle breaks when he straps into a race car, he is really going to hurt somebody one day.

RGeeProductions
10-16-2007, 05:59 PM
Thank you guys.
Opinions are great, but when you start going at each other, please just PM it.
I don't like stopping threads or deleting posts, and if it starts getting personal, well, I have to.

WMT10
10-16-2007, 08:05 PM
RGee
By the way love the avatar!!!
:cheers:

RGeeProductions
10-16-2007, 08:14 PM
Just a friend doing too many things at once, LOL!!!!
BTW, it's his iPOD he is listening to....

chrome horn
10-16-2007, 08:56 PM
Keep it up you two!!!! WMT10 and Rgee.......He who laughs last................

jfp711
10-16-2007, 09:25 PM
There are message boards out there you can go to and take pop shots at each other but there have been two diffrent warnings about dealing with your personal feelings via PM maybe try that and try not to let this joint become like another board out there, this place is top notch try to keep it that way. Rich I also love your avatar

ThE sHaDoW
10-17-2007, 12:52 AM
RGee
By the way love the avatar!!!
:cheers:

Ditto.

what is he cramming in his mouth?

holleratme
10-17-2007, 07:11 AM
Ditto.

what is he cramming in his mouth?

Maybe something from SHADOW's GRILL??????????????:lol:

RGeeProductions
10-17-2007, 08:23 AM
How did my avatar take over the "Civali" thread?!?!? LOL
From what I saw, it's only bun, the meat was the first to go!!!!

catfish
10-17-2007, 09:24 AM
Don't know how it ended up taking over but "that right there is funny"

Teds Race Tours
10-17-2007, 10:40 AM
All I know is the day that WMT drivers start letting others pass them at the end of a race, for points or any other reason, is the day I've gone to my last WMT race.

I agree. It burns my butt every time a Cup driver lets another driver take the lead for 5 bonus points for one lap, then gets the lead back the next lap. Both teams should be stripped of all bonus points for that race for Manipulating the standings. I never want to see that on the WMT.

holleratme
10-20-2007, 09:12 PM
james civali wins franklin county

RocketScientist
10-27-2007, 03:09 PM
Hi,

I just wanted to offer that i was sitting along the fence in turn four with a birdseye view.

If you are interested in knowing what i saw PM me. I dont want the bashing to reignite within the thread.

I am impartial as i dont personally know either driver. I am a fan of all modified racing, really.

I have been a reader here for a long time and just signed up. I was afraid to join the "other" modified forum as it didnt seem as friendly a place as here. Hope i can contribute here.

RGeeProductions
10-27-2007, 03:38 PM
Thanks for the compliment Peter and WELCOME!!!!
This thread has been a heavy one but they usually end up good...:rolleyes: