PDA

View Full Version : Top 3 Blunderbust R.O.T.Y.

Tower Man
10-17-2007, 05:17 PM
Just got off the phone with Joe Saraceno from S.A.F.E.R.

The Blunderbust Rookie of the Year top 3 will be honored and receive their plaques at the Annual S.A.F.E.R. Awards Banquet which is traditioanlly held in March.

JTL Enterprises will purchase tickets for Donny, Bob and Jessica. Additional ticket availability will be announced once the date is set for this gala event.

Again thanks to all the rookies who participated and a thank you to Joe Saraceno and S.A.F.E.R. for allowing me the opportunity to present the awards to the top 3.

RacinRob
10-17-2007, 08:17 PM
Mighty nice of you to purchase the ticket for us Joe. Thanks again for a great thing you did for all us rookies now sophmores lol.

nobandwagonhere
10-17-2007, 08:40 PM
Above and beyond, Joe.:applause: Very nice of you....thanks again for everything.:wave: :applause:

Tracy87BB
10-17-2007, 10:15 PM
What a nice way to honor the rookies, and the memory of John Kraft. I was amazed at how many veteran drivers asked if they, too, could put decals on their cars when word got out about the ROTY award and the purpose behind it. It was a nice gesture by those who weren't even in contention for the award to remember someone who was known for helping others. Nice job, Joe, and congrats once again to all of the rookies!

Tower Man
10-18-2007, 07:00 AM
Thanks all, but I did this to honor my uncle, who never received any recognition in the 30 plus years he raced. He helped everyone. He was a member of S.A.F.E.R. and rarely missed a meeting.

RickFigure8
10-18-2007, 10:24 PM
So very true Joe. The memories I have with John go on and on. The award I received last year means so very much to me.