PDA

View Full Version : Registration for the Frank...by email?

CJfilms
10-19-2007, 07:17 AM
Just a quick FYI...

If you are planning on preregistering via EMAIL...please do so before 3:30 PM TODAY!!! As I already stated in another post, Erin and I are attending a wedding tomorow and the rehearsal dinner tonight...therefore we will be off the net after 3:30 today...

You CAN STILL CALL in a preregistration at anytime though...just leave me a message if I don't answer...

On a side note here, you can call in registrations up until about 10AM day of the race...after that, we are kind of pulling strings and playing favorites...

Thank you!

EnduroFromDE
10-19-2007, 09:01 AM
So that's why Petey is always starting up front. :confused:

W. J.
10-19-2007, 09:23 AM
No, he starts up front so he can be one of the first at post race tech, LOL! He just LOVES it there. :lol:

Erin C
10-19-2007, 09:35 AM
No...Petey started dead last at the last race and everything is a poker chip pick anymore, which he never picks for himself...whoever is in the tower at the time whether they are 3 or 63 picks for him. He refuses to pick anything after those rumors.

I don't want to sound ignorant when saying this but if you aren't there to witness it then you have no right to comment. The poker chips are a very fair way to pick for starting position because you can't see in the bag and they are shaken up before each pick. If you want to see for yourself you are more than welcome to sit in the tower during each pick and witness it.

I always end up picking dead last or close to it because I have terrible luck (and should probably NEVER play poker!!)

Again, I didn't want to sound ignorant but it is the fairest way for everyone...it is luck of the draw!

Or W.J.'s theory, too...lol...his favorite place to be! :eek:

EnduroFromDE
10-19-2007, 10:23 AM
I know at Mountain, when I used to run NEETS it always, well most of the time, seemed to be Petey starting in the first two or three rows. That was just a joke, I did not mean he was Joe's favorite driver so he starts up front every race, it was just seems that way... sorry...

CJfilms
10-19-2007, 11:06 AM
Petey is certainly not my favorite driver...he's already my favorite UNCLE!!!! :D :D :D

Don't take it the wrong way, Erin takes it personally when people say things like that about the card picks or the poker chip picks... I could care less... Petey is lucky at the draw! He picks low numbers or someone else picks a low number for him, that's just how it is! Heck, I once saw Petey pick pole and say "Nuh Uh!" throw it back and pick another one! He is the last person to cheat the random draw...besides...he got the nick name Cheaty Petey from his Dairy Queen collection!

Know what would be a HUGE help with the poker chip draw though? Does anyone have/know where I can find a small BLACK bag with a drawstring? Seriously...I walked around Walmart for almost an hour one night and all I came up with was a tanish colored tote bag...but it's huge!!!! We need something smaller...like the size of a purse...but not a purse!

Erin C
10-19-2007, 11:29 AM
I only take it personally because I am in charge of that area. I am in charge of preregistrations and overseeing everything in the tower. If someone hints at a cheat up there it falls on my shoulders and I have a HUGE conscience and would never allow myself to or witness someone cheat...that's just how I am!

Ask Joe...I follow ALL the rules no matter where I am...I don't even Jaywalk!! I get nervous because I think if I break a rule I will get caught and get in trouble...and I get really uncomfortable around people who can't follow rules. Weird, huh? I think I was adopted from aliens! lol :eek:

CJfilms
10-19-2007, 12:53 PM
And to think she is comfortable with ME?!?!?!?

I make my own rules! I do what's right, but at the same time, I do what I feel like! Funny ain't it? Just ask Erin!! LOL!!!!