PDA

View Full Version : Congrats , Frank Jr. (and family)

bearsjd5
10-22-2007, 08:40 PM
Congratulations on you win at Mountain this past weekend. You did an awesome job. Oh, and let's not forget younger sister Erin with her 4th place finish and dad with his 6th spot. I guess it's congrats to the Dumicich family!!:applause:

wayne
10-22-2007, 08:43 PM
Congrats guy's/gal.

Zemco117e
10-23-2007, 09:29 AM
Great Job JR... Your finally starting to listen to me on the radio!!! :D LOL. I had a feeling we were going to do well. Erin, you did a great job and you really impressed me. And for dad, NO MORE FLATS!!! lol Great Job by all and it was a fun weekend! :cheers: :cheers:

tstiles
10-23-2007, 11:01 AM
Congrats bro on a fine looking win. All you guys and girls looked great. Way to go, Erin ! 4th place finish, and it was earned, no one gave you anything out there. The ones that slowed you down, you just moved 'em out of your way. (lol) Keep it up girl! Dad, I thought you were a runner up for the win. You were so fast in practice. That track rules, right ?
I've gotten 1 win at Chemung, a win at Mahoning, 4 wins at Riverhead. But the 100 lap race that I won at Mountain last year is still my favorite win of all. I love that track.

LongIslandJam
10-23-2007, 11:12 AM
Congrats Frank Jr., you drove the race of your life holding off two hungry and wily veterans - Danny Grennan and Mike Bologna.

Congrats to Erin as well, as spinning across the line for a fourth-place finish.

The Dumicich family breathes excitement. Nice work!