PDA

View Full Version : Ladies, ladies, ladies!

CJfilms
10-23-2007, 03:13 PM
I did not forget about you ladies...I have already had two inqueries about a ladies race at the Mutha race.

So...what would you like to do? I can have a trophy made up in advance to give to the winner that day, not a problem. But, to make things interesting, how about $10 to enter again, winner takes all? Oh...and since everything else is double...why not double laps for the ladies as well?

Option A:
40 Laps - $10 entry - winner takes all and trophy

Option B:
40 Laps - Free to Enter - winner gets trophy

Let me know, post up some ideas here! Let's make our last race a FUN one!

Erin C
10-23-2007, 03:19 PM
If it is going to be double then I would like to see the transponders used...20 laps is not difficult to score...with 31 laps I had Bob helping me score...40 laps will be a tough one unless I have some volunteers helping me. If the transponder is already in the car I can't see it being a difficulty using the transponder system...it would just be a name change which I can do manually to save the track officials some work. Why don't you send an email to Gena to see if this can be done to make my job a little easier!! LOL

CJfilms
10-23-2007, 03:21 PM
Will do darling!

W. J.
10-23-2007, 03:38 PM
Will do darling!
"Yes dear" would suffice Joe, LOL! Get used to it, you're getting married, and it's a married man's best defense!

CJfilms
10-23-2007, 04:03 PM
"yes dear" - 7 letters and a space...not enough to post something up on the forum! Did we forget that one Mr. WJ?

Mimimum of 10 characters...but, I guess someone who keeps his wife off the forums wouldn't know too much about having to respond to someone with a simple 'yes dear' here, huh? ....Such a wise man you are WJ, I should learn from you!

LOL!!!! :applause: :lol: :applause: :lol: ......:help:

W. J.
10-23-2007, 04:32 PM
Okay, here's the fix.

Yes Dear :lol:

More than enough 'characters' to make it work.

Erin C
10-23-2007, 04:50 PM
I think you two should get married...lol...they you can 'yes dear' all you want...

And WJ...it's darling...not dear...that's what I want!! HAHA!! I GOT MY WAY!

CJfilms
10-23-2007, 05:45 PM
Yes Dear :lol:

W. J.
10-23-2007, 06:19 PM
I think you two should get married...lol...they you can 'yes dear' all you want...

And WJ...it's darling...not dear...that's what I want!! HAHA!! I GOT MY WAY!

Not according to this ^ above my post, LOL!

Erin C
10-23-2007, 07:03 PM
But now I am blaming you...if you hadn't showed him that, WJ, then it would have stuck...LOL

W. J.
10-23-2007, 07:59 PM
Erin, it's worked for me for over 38 years, so why would I hold that back from any 'future husband' of anyone. It is the equivalent of a woman's "whatever", LOL!

woot lawrence
10-23-2007, 09:46 PM
O.K. back to the topic of the post, $10 to enter winner takes all is my vote.

Richie
10-23-2007, 10:05 PM
OK Woot, Ya already got a DQ for some kinda part off the 27, They catch ya in a wig and a skirt their gona throw you out of the place.

woot lawrence
10-23-2007, 10:50 PM
Joe said if I borrow his skirt & wig it would be O.K.

richardpetey
10-24-2007, 09:47 PM
Watch out Woot, he got that stuff from two gay truckers with a halloween do-it-yourself kit..........................:eek:
UNCLE PETEY................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

CJfilms
10-24-2007, 10:33 PM
Watch what you say there Petey...the last skirt and wig I got were both from Cindy...I don't think you want her sending the Dr. after you!

Woot...wig and skirt and you can run...

NJ Chick
10-25-2007, 11:38 AM
I can't take credit for the wig or the skirt....I do believe your fiancee got your those along with your size 12 high heels :lol: All I got you was our matching tops. As for the truckers....you were out in the parking lot for a looong time before you came into the bar, what was that all about? :applause:

No fair on Wootette running with the girls either!!!
:p

CJfilms
10-25-2007, 12:01 PM
I didn't say he could run with the girls...I just said he could run! Wouldn't it be funny watching Woot run around the track in drag??? New meaning to "Drag Racing"!!!!;)

Tracy57
10-26-2007, 02:36 PM
"Drag" racing..... sounds interesting. Should be an award for "best dressed" like there is for the cars. :lol: Or how about having the drivers dress like their car like people dress up to look like their pets??? :lol: Ok, I'm getting crazy now.... Personally, I think there should be a ladies race. I don't care what option is chosen, I just want to race and have fun! Why should just the guys have fun? I'll even throw in a dozen of black and white roses- they are made out of wood so they won't go bad (Courtesy of Tracy's Cottage) to the winner of the ladies race.

CJfilms
10-26-2007, 10:50 PM
I changed the info page to reflect a NEWLY ADDED LADIES RACE!!!!

You will be the ones to decide that day...Free to enter or $10 winner takes all.

Now start sending in those registrations!!!

RacerMom56k
10-27-2007, 10:29 AM
Sounds like a fun race for the girls..... But I won't be able to make the Mutha race because that weekend I'm going to be in Virgina Beach with my parents for a college tour of my new school. :applause: But I wish all the girls the best of luck and show the boys what ya can do on that track!!!!!!! Hopefully I will see everybody at the banquet in December !!!!!!! :wave:
I wish the best of luck to all my fellow racers !!!!!!
Kayla 56k