PDA

View Full Version : Thank Yous, Odds and Ends

NJ Chick
10-23-2007, 03:21 PM
Thank you to all who decorated your cars in the spirit of Halloween! Everyone's car looked great! It was
a difficult decision in all of the divisions to pick just one, but here
are the final winners:

6/8 cyl: #BOO of Donny "Boom-Boom Kirby" Oliver :eek:
4 cyl : #6 of John Saccomandi :p
Trux : #83 of Greg Dicanio ;)
Congratulations to all of you! :)

A big thank you to Tiffany and Anthony Saccomandi for helping Endura the Halloween Fairy and Little Miss NEETS, Lillie Spencer, hand out candy and goodies to everyone in the grandstands. Thank you Lillie for being Little Miss NEETS for us, I think she had a good time! Also another thank you to Tiffany for filling in for Lillie, as she was stuck in all that traffic for the first Victory Lane picture.

Finally, it was great to see you guys and girls that haven't had the chance to race with us this year until now. Thank you all for making the trip, and I hope to see all of you again at the Mutha!:wave:

nobandwagonhere
10-25-2007, 11:36 PM
Thanks for having us. I only did about 16 laps but I had a blast. (fuel pump is fixed now so...should be better!). It's been a while since I've been to a NEETS race. It was awesome to see you all again. I forgot what it's like to show up at a track and see nothing but open arms. I'm trying to get it together to come up for the Mutha. Hope to see yas then. :wave:

Sincerely,
Dookie
(haha:) )

CJfilms
10-26-2007, 08:46 AM
Speaking of Little Miss NEETS...I didn't forget about her Mark!!! I will have her page put together this weekend! Sorry about slacking here...I have a few things on my agenda that my studying has postponed...

Besides that, it was great seeing everyone back together again...let's try to make this MUTHA race a BLAST!!!

Sac-Man
10-31-2007, 09:34 AM
Anthony and Tiffany say "You're Welcome!" and they wanted to say thank you to all who brought up treats to be handed out. They had a great time and also enjoyed all the goodies.
:applause: