PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday

KyleMac45
10-24-2007, 06:07 PM
As many of you know tomorrow would be the Birthday of John Blewett III, just keep him in your mind... and think of memories that you and may have had... if you didn't even know him still keep in mind... any way...

Happy Birthday John, RIP:(

Kyle McGowan- John Blewett III fan for life

Precision Auto
10-24-2007, 09:24 PM
Kyle: What a great post.......definitely a day to think good thoughts and memories of JBIII............

Blessed be JBIII.............Linda and Norm Case, Precision Automotive, Inc.

ThE sHaDoW
10-24-2007, 09:34 PM
Happy birthday JBIII. One day we'll raise a beer together again.

KyleMac45
10-24-2007, 09:37 PM
Also... today is the day that Richie Evans perished...

So in my thoughts as I sleep, I will be think of the greatest drivers that where once out there...

RIP Richie Evans... JB III

Kyle- Forever a JB III and Richie Evans Fan

Tooner
10-24-2007, 11:32 PM
Happy Birthday John boy

RGeeProductions
10-24-2007, 11:45 PM
Happy Birthday John......................

holleratme
10-25-2007, 02:08 AM
Also... today is the day that Richie Evans perished...

So in my thoughts as I sleep, I will be think of the greatest drivers that where once out there...

RIP Richie Evans... JB III

Kyle- Forever a JB III and Richie Evans Fan

You blew me away with this one little buddy. Enjoy life in both EVANS and BLEWETT it was way to short:*-(

LAP66
10-25-2007, 05:35 AM
Birthday wishes John..........we miss you. :(

chrome horn
10-25-2007, 07:03 AM
Happy Birthday John. I have to agree with Shadow, someday we'll have a cold one and laugh again:cheers:
Kyle- for a young guy, your pretty good with your modified knowledge. I can't believe it was 22 years ago we lost Richie. Two Greats taken from us too soon.

Teds Race Tours
10-25-2007, 08:06 AM
I guess this is the closest thing to a Modified Holiday, with one birthday on earth, and a "ReBirth in Heaven" on the same day. 2 Legends, lost too early, but will NEVER been forgotten. R.I.P. my Heroes.

hollywoodmic
10-25-2007, 10:48 AM
Happy Birthday JBIII you are missed.

stefanikfan
10-25-2007, 04:42 PM
I have alot of memories of John that I will charish for many years. Especially one about 4 years ago at Stafford's Fall finale pit party of John sitting on the rear bumper of the #77 by himself. I chatted with him for quite awhile. What a really great guy!

A beautiful life cut way too short....John was one of the toughest competitors I'd ever seen.

John will be in my heart and mind all day tomorrow.

We miss you John.

Rob,
aka, Stefanikfan.