PDA

View Full Version : Ugly ending to a so so year?

LM13
10-25-2007, 10:03 PM
Just wondering, when is the opening date for the new high banked half mile track in central New York going to happen in 2008?

cm9
10-26-2007, 12:05 AM
July of '08

Geno
10-26-2007, 10:38 AM
I think the track did a pretty good job this season. The mall show & other things were good and there were people that came out to the races that never even knew the place existed.

There’s always going to be competition between any tracks- new or old. Is that a ugly thing?:confused:

W. J.
10-26-2007, 10:49 AM
Pretty vague title for a thread, especially since it includes NO reasoning behind it.

LongIslandJam
10-26-2007, 11:53 AM
Welcome to the world of Phil...

Welcome back Phil... We'll see what happens with the half-mile being built in Tioga Center. We never know what might happen. Either way, hopefully it brings back fond memories of the Tioga/Shangri-La days.

We'll see...

LM13
10-28-2007, 10:19 PM
Just because I said it was ugly doesn't mean it wasn't fun to watch. It was nice to see 28 late models turn out for J.A.'s race. Most late model fields this year at both tracks had a hard time putting half that number of cars through the back gate. There's one reason for the "so, so" year. If I list anymore, W.J. will probably just delete them anyway.

RGeeProductions
10-28-2007, 10:28 PM
Actually, what WJ meant was your title "Ugly ending to a so so year?" and then you posted "Just wondering, when is the opening date for the new high banked half mile track in central New York going to happen in 2008?" in the "MS General Info" area and doesn't mention what was ugly. That's vague. I wondered myself what you were talking about, as you didn't mention NELMA race anywhere.