PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 Final Points For 2007

RGeeProductions
11-04-2007, 07:15 PM
Final points are posted here (http://www.thechromehorn.com/graphics/multimedia/2007top5points.htm).
Congrats to the Top 5 finalists and thank you to all that have played Top 5 this year.
Big thank you's to Precision Automotive, this was all Linda & Norm's baby and we appreciate it very much.
Give them some business for the 2008 race season!!!!!!!

Precision Auto
11-04-2007, 07:31 PM
It was a great 1st season for the Top 5 contest on The Chrome Horn.
We will be back next year, perhaps with a few surprises thrown in here and there!!

Here's how things ended up with regards to prize money:

1st place: raceaddict24.......................$250.00 way to go :cheers:
2nd place: LongIslandJam......................$150.00
As J.A. was a part of RacerHub, he could play, but under
the rules his money will be donated to The Victory Junction
Gang Camp.......way to go J.A.......a great donation for the kids.
3rd place: Mod11Racer.........................$100.00
4th place: mmarceau............................$ 60.00 tied with
4th place: wally28................................$ 60.00
as 4th was to be $75.00, I did $60.00 to each of the 4th place
finishers
5th place: TMAC..................................$ 50.00

Your checks will be in the mail this week. I would ask that you e-mail me at Mrmrsmotor@aol.com when they come in so I can check you off. Thanks.

Congrats to all who won and thanks to all who played.

The most fun for me was that I beat my two partners in The Touched Trio:
TBax and Axel! Now I just need to come up with a suitable or unsuitable way in which they MUST reward me for beating them!! All in fun.......

Thanks again........Norm and I are looking forward to 2008........Linda & Norm

LongIslandJam
11-04-2007, 07:36 PM
Thank you Precision Automotive! While I'm never content finishing second, I am happy that as the highest finishing RacerHub staffmember, that my winnings ($150) will be donated to Victory Junction Gang Camp.

Thanks for supporting TheChromeHorn.com and our top 5 contest.:)

PS: Congrats to raceaddict24 for his well-earned win:)

raceaddict24
11-04-2007, 07:55 PM
Thanks to Linda and Norm for putting up the prizes, it was alot of fun playing along with everyone. I look forward to defending my championship next year!

Axel
11-04-2007, 10:04 PM
I personally want to thank Linda and Norm Case for doing such a great job on this. Also thanks to you guys on the Horn for crunching the #'s and getting the results up so fast!

Having said that I think Linda may have cheated. She somehow won. As a result, I think she wins a pork roll. (Like people in CT know what to do with Pork Roll....)

Thanks again guys. It was quite a season. One marred by tragedy, and yet another season is in the books.

Turkey Derby in a few weeks...

ModTourMan
11-04-2007, 10:23 PM
Once again, I must send a big thanks to Linda and Norm for all they have contributed. It was a lot of fun! Watch out everybody - I cracked the top 25 in the final tally...the left over momentum from this sizzling performance can only continue into 2008...right?

Tooner
11-04-2007, 10:27 PM
I was way out of contention, but wanted to thank Linda and Norm for all they do.

Mike Clayton

mmarceau
11-05-2007, 08:36 AM
Thank you Linda and Norm for a great season and your contributions. I looked forward to playing every race weekend. Thank you Rich for your support and doing the number crunching. Look forward to playing next year also.

Michelle

Teds Race Tours
11-05-2007, 10:32 AM
Congrats RaceAddict. Bragging rights and $$$$ Defending your championship will be a hard task.. Well done.

Congrats to Linda on winning the Touched Trio Standings. Linda is very humble, and didn;t want any mention of this, but she won and she deserved it. She didn't want any special treatment, but Axel and I decided she needed some special mention in our Signatures. I know Linda will be mad that We have it there, but Darnit, Axel and I are just so happy, we had to do it.

Precision Auto
11-05-2007, 01:15 PM
TBax: I do believe there is a reason why you, Axel and I are called "The Touched Trio"!! :lol:

And I wouldn't have it any other way..........Linda

Axel
11-05-2007, 02:42 PM
I think both of you are touched; in the head.

I, of course, am perfectly normal. :confused:

broz
11-06-2007, 12:07 AM
Just wanted to drop in and Thank You for the contest! I had a blast picking with you all :applause:
Without the top notch coverage from The Chrome Horn my top 20 finish would NEVER have been possible :cheers:
I'll have to make it to one of these Tour races soon....been way too many years:(

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS!

to my Buddy...RGeeeeeeeeeeeeee! So sorry :cool: