PDA

View Full Version : I need your help

ThE sHaDoW
11-04-2007, 10:50 PM
Last night (Saturday) several vehicles were broken into and/or stolen at the hotels in the Charlotte university area. Local police were useless, they filed the reports over the phone. Mine was one that was broken into. I need the mod community to keep an eye out for 7 motorola P110 radios (6 were 2 channel & one was a 4 channel), 2 chargers and 6 headsets. All radios and headsets were labeled with RH2Way.com decals. If they do show up for sale, I would think they would try and unload them in the NC area. I will pay a cash reward for information that leads to the arrest of these scumbags.

4 of the headsets looked like this one:
http://i3.ebayimg.com/05/i/000/8f/38/fcf2_1.JPG

Precision Auto
11-04-2007, 10:53 PM
sHaDoW: Keep your eye on E-bay. Someone may try to unload them there.

Linda Case

ThE sHaDoW
11-04-2007, 11:07 PM
sHaDoW: Keep your eye on E-bay. Someone may try to unload them there.

Linda Case

My good friend DC had suggested the same thing. I have an ebay search already set up. Once a day I'll get an email if anything fits the search results. Thanks.

Tooner
11-04-2007, 11:34 PM
That sucks Shadow. If I hear of anything down here I will let you know.

Racer1_NC
11-05-2007, 12:11 AM
I'll be on the look out as well. You might want to contact RH2 with the serial numbers if you have them. In times past Motorola had a hot sheet that listed stolen equipment that they sent to radio dealers. I'm unsure if they do that now, but it's worth a shot.

ThE sHaDoW
11-05-2007, 07:35 AM
I'll be on the look out as well. You might want to contact RH2 with the serial numbers if you have them. In times past Motorola had a hot sheet that listed stolen equipment that they sent to radio dealers. I'm unsure if they do that now, but it's worth a shot.

I emailed Brad last night as well to keep an eye open for them. I don't have the serials, but I do have the frequencies.

gomodsgo
11-05-2007, 11:14 AM
Hey Shadow I posted this over on racersbored too. There are a few ebay regulars there and asked to keep an eye out for them.

gmg

tstiles
11-05-2007, 12:35 PM
racingjunk.com it is a very good site to look for all kinds of stuff.