PDA

View Full Version : Two Things about Mutha

NJ Chick
11-05-2007, 02:30 PM
First, I'm happy to announce that our next Little Miss NEETS will be six year old Julia McLaughlin, niece of 4 cyl driver Vern McLaughlin. Please say hello when you see Julia, she's all revved up for the event!:cool:

Second, the best decorated car theme this time will be...whatever your imagination can dream up! Since this is our last race of 2007, let's make it as wild and as wacky as we can. How about a Thanksgiving Day Parade theme? Make your cars look like floats out there...fast floats!:lol: Or anything you can think up, let's see some originality.:-B I don't care what condition your car is in either. You don't have to use paint, you can use props only if you'd like, just make sure everything is firmly secure. Let's have some fun!:p

Can't wait to see you all!!
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

greenflag
11-06-2007, 06:25 AM
The entry list is starting to look pretty good. And so is the weather! Looking forward to the race.

One of the 'dirt' boys,
Greenflag

CJfilms
11-06-2007, 07:25 AM
Plus...there are always people who show up unannounced! I'm sure those lists will grow beyond what is registered...always does!

The TRUX race is going to be a wild one! Highest count this season...by far!!!

The Big cars are also at their highest yet! With points on the line here, this could be a traffic tense race!

See you there!

richardpetey
11-06-2007, 09:45 PM
That's right folks, games on..........................:applause:
Drive'm hard, till the right front's gone....................:help:
Sure there'll be traffic, but what the heck....................:rolleyes:
You won't even notice it with the pain in your "dogtrack neck"....................:eek:
So check those tires and tighten those belts, brother!...............:p
Your gonna need everything click'en to win the MUTHA....................:cheers:
UNCLE PETEY...................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Erin C
11-09-2007, 09:52 AM
Watch out! I will have brand new eyes for the Mutha!! Getting the Lasik done today so I can watch everyone like a hawk Sunday! LOL :)

Keep them safe, Make any tune ups neccessary so you can run the 200 laps!

I'll SEE YOU ALL Sunday (with Granny Sunglasses and all)!! :-B

W. J.
11-09-2007, 11:32 AM
Watch out! I will have brand new eyes for the Mutha!! Getting the Lasik done today so I can watch everyone like a hawk Sunday! LOL :) I'll SEE YOU ALL Sunday (with Granny Sunglasses and all)!! :-B
What no white cane and no dog? LOL!

NJ Chick
11-09-2007, 11:43 AM
I'm sure Uncle Petey will let her borrow his dog:lol: That's great news Erin, my BFF got her eyes done a couple of years ago and she said it was the best thing she ever did. Best of luck today!:wave:

Hey Greenflag, so glad you can make it for the race! See you there!
;)

EnduroFromDE
11-09-2007, 05:33 PM
Is that THE ONE AND ONLY Pappy on the pre-reg. for the big cars??:applause: Who ever said he hung up that helmet for good. Good luck to Pappy and all those heading out for The Mutha Race on Sunday.:wave:

CJfilms
11-09-2007, 06:21 PM
First of all, yes that is the one and only...

Second...Hey Steve, where you been? Pappy raced with us earlier this season as well in the 4 cylinder class!

Erin C
11-10-2007, 01:57 PM
OH WOW CAN I SEE!! I don't need no "stinkin" white cain, nor a seeing eye dog!!

Can't wait to finally SEE you all tomorrow!!:applause:

CJfilms
11-10-2007, 04:12 PM
That's right everyone!

SHE IS ABEL!!!