PDA

View Full Version : Pinewood Derby Donations

intense1
11-09-2007, 10:05 AM
We here in the racing community, need to support the youth of our sport. If you could donate some items, I am sure they would appreciate it.
I was asked to post this:
I am the father of a cub scout in our local community and serve as the special events coordinator. Our pack will be hosting our annual Pinewood Derby on January 19, 2008 at the local Firehouse. We will be transforming the firehouse into a “racing themed event”.

I am writing to request any support you may be able to provide; i.e. autographed pictures, hats, shirts, patches, decals, promotional banners, stand ups, diecast cars, and/or samples of your products that could be used as prizes, promotional materials or goodie bag items for approximately 55 young boys. We will be happy to recognize your contribution to our program and announce your participation. Any additional resources or contacts you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

It is through assistance such as yours that we are able to offer a quality program to prepare our youth to be productive citizens, good stewards and great leaders of our communities.

If you would like to support our pack in this event, please make your donation to:

Cub Scout Pack 89

c/o Don Holley Jr.

102 Miller Street Box 141

Summerdale PA 17093

Should you have any questions or require further information, please contact me at 717-503-9707 or email at DHolley89@aol.com.

Sincerely,

Cub Scout Pack 89

Don Holley