PDA

View Full Version : I got the news...

BlingxBling
11-11-2007, 09:11 PM
I just pulled up my email to see the most recent PR...looks like a congrats is in order for Uncle Petey!!! Awesome season, wish I could have been there to see you race.

Geno
11-11-2007, 09:50 PM
Nice Job RP. The win and TWO championships! Congrats:D

tstiles
11-12-2007, 04:41 AM
You are the man RP. It could not have happened to a more deserving person. You're a very nice man, and I'm glad to know you. You make this sport better with your presence. Way to go.

Erin C
11-12-2007, 07:20 AM
Uncle Petey had the Trux championship in the bag...the 6/8 cyl, though, was a TRUE BATTLE! Petey came out ON TOP and I am very proud of all his accomplishments this year! His first ever NEETS win AND another win to secure TWO championships! I can't think of a more deserving *Uncle*!!!!

He always said he wanted to beat Joe Jentile fair and square! He just needed to figure out how to do it AND HE DID!!!

CONGRATULATIONS UNCLE PETEY!!! I Can't wait to hear your TWO championship speeches!!!!

4speed
11-12-2007, 07:41 AM
You are a true Champion. You deserve it. Awesome job, I knew you could do it. Now lets go give em a 1-2-3 punch at TD. It's gonna be real tough for them all to beat two Champions. I am so happy that we both can celebrate Championships together this year. :applause::applause::applause:

vsmidge68
11-12-2007, 09:18 AM
Congrats to Uncle Petey!!! :wave: No one deserves it more than you!!

W. J.
11-12-2007, 10:05 AM
Dual Championships in Big cars and Trux........:wave:
And you did it all without spending big bucks........:)
It can only be done without too many wrecks.....:-B
And building both vehicles so they pass tech(s)......:cheers:
So congrats to you, you lucky.......GUY! :lol::lol::lol:

rpkulik
11-12-2007, 11:47 AM
Congratulations Uncle Petey on a truly spectacular season!

Sac-Man
11-12-2007, 12:09 PM
Way to go Uncle Petey!!!:applause:

Lori/39x
11-12-2007, 12:12 PM
Uncle Petey,
That's why you'll forever be my hero!!! Congratulations from all of us on your two championships!!! What an awesome season! I think you had a little angel sitting with you for every race :angel:

Many, many congrats to you!!
We love ya!
Dave, Lori and the little pit crew, Madison and Cole

RSP
11-12-2007, 01:31 PM
Gongrats to the NEETS Big Car and Trux Champion Uncle Petey

You had a great season and deserve the titles!

CJfilms
11-12-2007, 02:02 PM
Well done Uncle Petey! It was a pleasure watching over you this season...I only regret not having the honor of handing you a DQ yet..... But I'm sure you'll give me the chance!

Congrats on a HUGE day! ...Petey locked up the TRUX Title by starting the race and drove his heart out to win the 6/8 Cylinder Title! That race was so exciting!!! I still don't believe that none of the top 3 got any flat! What a great way to end this season!

I'll be congratulating more peope as well later...but I figured I'd give Petey my thumbs up before this thread gets too filled up!

enduroracer131
11-12-2007, 03:11 PM
Way to go Petey:cheers: Glad you had more luck then I did.:wave:

NJ Chick
11-12-2007, 04:21 PM
Way to go Uncle Petey! Not ONE Championship but TWO! :cheers:
What an exciting race between you and Joe Jentile, holy!:eek: That was some awesome driving by the both of you, and Phil as well! :)

Congrats on your titles Uncle Petey, both were definitely well deserved!:wave:

Now I really can't wait for the banquet....:lol:

greenflag
11-12-2007, 05:03 PM
Congrats to Richard Petey on a fantastic win and two championships. Great racing all day, glad that I could be there to watch.

KyleMac45
11-12-2007, 06:55 PM
Uncle Petey... Good Luck at Turkey Derby this year

Kyle

Lad3der
11-12-2007, 08:50 PM
congrats uncle petey! no one deserves this more then a true neets vetern, and a friend to all. once again congrats on all your hard work and preserverince paid off

WEEZER
11-12-2007, 09:38 PM
If Mahoning Valley is done with NEETS, maybe Mr. Petey can get another championship with NEETS at Wall Stadium if that is NEETS new home next year. Congrats no. 43!!!!

CIN
11-12-2007, 10:27 PM
CONGRATS TO MY FAVORITE "UNCLE"

I am so happy for you. Two in one year.

And you know who else is happy for you too! He's looking down giving you a big thumbs up!

CIN

Bobby Pease
11-12-2007, 10:56 PM
Great Job Uncle Petey!! A big congrats from Me, Mel and the Bumpys!! You deserved it bro! We Love ya!
The Peases....:cheers:

ps..I could say, congrats from "The PEASEMEN and Melissa"...LOL...:wave:

4speed
11-13-2007, 07:07 AM
Told little Junior about Sundays outcome and he wanted us to tell you sorry he missed it, but Great Job!!!!, and hope you do just as good at Turkey Derby. He will be there for that to cheer us on.
Little Joey

J & J Racing 41
11-13-2007, 07:28 AM
Congrats to Don and Pete on their championships, Great job guys! You both have mastered the dog track. That alone is saying a lot. Also Congrats to Phil Lomonaco, Who didn't get the spotlight, but did tie for the point lead and had more top 5's than anyone. Job well done to all you guys!

Erin C
11-13-2007, 07:45 AM
Great job to Phil, too! He had an AMAZING season this year! I almost didn't recognize him :-B Keep up the good work!

richardpetey
11-13-2007, 11:30 AM
First off, let me thank everybody for their warm and congratulatory words in this post, the NEETS family is truly a remarkable group....................:cheers:
Next, let me say thanks to Joe Jentile a great competitor, true champion and the reason I pushed harder every race.....................:applause:
I can't forget Phil Lomonaco, he was the most consistant driver in the series this year and probably the most heartbroken. You are a great guy Phil, don't worry your day will come........................:cool:
How would I even be able to write this note of gratitude without Joe and Erin, this year, they single-handedly kept the NEETS dream alive..............God bless you both...................:wave:
Thank you crewchief, Craig Norwich, for your never ending faith in a broken down driver like me.....................:lol:
I love all you people that dedicate themselves to this great form of racing; from the next door neighbors like Vern, Hollywood Howie and Ms. Neets to the all you "Penciltuckians" right up to the great guys from behind the "toll curtain"......................:D
I have won a few races and championships in my time, but this one will stay in my heart and soul forever, thank you everybody and I will try my best to represent the high standards that the NEETS family so greatly deserves............................:)
Last but not least, a great big thank you to the press and media people who cover our sport, their kind words and reporting help our habit grow..........:cool:
Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.......................
UNCLE PETEY..................:wave::wave::wave::wave: :wave:
P.S. Can't forget the great support staff, officials and our favorite flagman...................;)
I LOVE YOU GALE..................I KNOW YOU GUIDED ME FROM ABOVE

17Racer
11-13-2007, 02:01 PM
A big congrats from all the "Penciltuckians" we're Proud of ya!!!:applause::applause::applause: you deserve it. you, Phil and Joe were exciting to watch all year long