PDA

View Full Version : Truck vs Jeep race...

SuperShafts
11-14-2007, 08:51 AM
I have asked the fine gentlemen of the karting assc if there is a possibility we could get this race off.

So if they can allow us that would be great..

All Trucked Up
11-14-2007, 09:16 AM
I know he sold the truck, so I doubt it's going to happen.

SuperShafts
11-14-2007, 09:22 AM
Are you kidding me ATU?

RGeeProductions
11-14-2007, 09:41 AM
I am not sure how you get that a person in authority for KARTING at the track could possibly give you permission to race vehicles.
This would have to be from the owners as per insurance reasons.
Plus the track is lined up with tires for safety on top of that which would probably block most of the track.

SuperShafts
11-14-2007, 10:48 AM
Did you read the 1st post there or just go right by it....i said i asked

if there is a possibility we could get this race off

No need to do it with the karts, we can wait till after...

Don't worry rg looks like he has nothing to play with anyway

tstiles
11-14-2007, 11:02 AM
Mr. Tardy, YES I sold the truck to a friend. BUT if I need to come out of retirement to put that clumsy 4x4 over my knee, I'm sure I would be able to pull it off. Just hold your line as I go around you on the outside, because it would be your fault if we make contact. lol

SuperShafts
11-14-2007, 11:44 AM
mr.tardy, YES i sold the truck to a friend. BUT if i need to come out of retirement to put that clumsy 4x4 over my knee , im sure i would be able to pull it off. just hold your line as i go around you on the outside . because it would be your fault if we make contact. lol

lmao i'll give you the inside...everyone say's whoever is on bottom wins...so i'll make it harder for me....put it over your knee lmao..

art11758
11-14-2007, 11:49 AM
woooo listen to the talk.... Thought I pulled up the posse board there for a minute ..... LOL:D

tstiles
11-14-2007, 12:18 PM
gotta love math. as i gathered lap time info last season from the spec drags. and after 7 wins with my truck enduro , i gotta know my lap times at riverhead wright? you dont stand a chance . i would love to up the bet. lol it's gotta suck to be on the wrong side of the shaft , huh? dont forget, everybody here knows you said you will race me. no backing out.

SuperShafts
11-14-2007, 12:33 PM
gotta love math. as i gathered lap time info last season from the spec drags. and after 7 wins with my truck enduro , i gotta know my lap times at riverhead wright? you dont stand a chance . i would love to up the bet. lol it's gotta suck to be on the wrong side of the shaft , huh? dont forget, everybody here knows you said you will race me. no backing out.

Lol yeah you must have not listened in math...

Are you starting to feel nervous! ! ! ! !

I'll bet $25 on top of the $50, i clear you so bad by the corner you'll be looking at your garmin gps for me..

Woooo listen to the talk.... Thought I pulled up the posse board there for a minute ..... LOL

Lol can you imagine this on sbp....]

I'll give you 4 trucks and the leave in the 1/4

SuperShafts
11-14-2007, 12:37 PM
woooo listen to the talk.... Thought I pulled up the posse board there for a minute ..... LOL:D

Lol Art it's too bad the other classes don't do this....RR will need stands like the coliseum if they all did this....can you imagine the side bets...
Ah the days were missing with no track

SuperShafts
11-14-2007, 12:39 PM
Somebody Please get me a face to face with the Cromarty's we need to rent the track atleast once a year...

W. J.
11-14-2007, 01:57 PM
If anyone needs a face to face with the Cromarty's, all they need to do is show up in the pits on any given race day. They make themselves plenty available, sitting near the entrance on their golf cart to watch the competitors entering the pits.

This post is closed, it doesn't belong here or anywhere else on the forums. PM each other all you'd like, keep the feud out of the public eye and betweeen yourselves, just like any grudge match should be.

Lastly, if this makes you unhappy, you can PM me. I answer all.