PDA

View Full Version : Winners and Thanks

NJ Chick
11-14-2007, 09:34 PM
The winners of the best decorated car for the Mutha race were:

4 cyls: #24 - sorry I don't know your name!
6/8 cyls: #116 Richard Smith
Trux: #0 - Mr. Snot Rocket
Larry and Tracy Carmen-Berger in the big car #57, your patriotic theme for Veteran's Day did not go unnoticed and if you hadn't have already won this year, you would have gotten it this time! Very nice job!:wave: Congrats to the winners!

Also wanted to make mention of the "Good Deed of the Day" goes to #30 big car for pushing the #99 car out of harm's way during the race! That was very cool!:angel:

The Mutha was a very hectic day and there are two "behind the scenes" people that I have got to thank for all of their help. First, thanks goes to our sponsor Eric Drews. Not only did he sponsor the race, he also was out on the track helping to clear the debris away from the front stretch wall after the 4 cyl race. He also helped me in the pitshack collecting transponders from the drivers. Talk about going above and beyond duty, thank you Eric! :cool: I also have to thank Charlie McKeown, he's the dad-in-law of Kevin Mac who was our turn one cornerman. His help to me that day was invaluable and I'm sure he didn't expect to be "volunteered" to help out like he did. He held down the fort while Erin and I were called to duty elsewhere, collected transponders, tried to answer questions, found a radio for me that worked and probably a hundred other things. Thank you Charlie!:)
So here's to the both of you :cheers: All of your help was very much appreciated!
Congrats to all of the winners and to our Champions for 2007!

Braddock Bandit
11-15-2007, 09:51 AM
The ENTIRE NEETS crew for all there efforts the entire year in providing us all a place to race and compete. Hats off to all who helped NEETS crew also!! Thanks for a great time, and I hope to race with all again next year. Dennis Sizemore "Braddock Bandit" 4 cyl.:cheers:

99racing
11-15-2007, 11:13 AM
Congrats Russ (a.k.a Mr. Snot Rocket) on winning most decorated trux for the Mutha race..

Jay,Kim & Kailey