PDA

View Full Version : Next Wednesday, November 21

Tracy87BB
11-15-2007, 01:18 PM
Mortgage Guy, I was on your web site and saw that Groundswell is supposed to be playing at JC's in Manorville next Wednesday at 9:30 pm. Is this correct? Could it be possible that you're finally playing a show I can make it to???

Mortgage Guy
11-16-2007, 01:24 PM
Yes we will be there. Should be a great night. Last year we had a blast. Come on down.

Tracy87BB
11-20-2007, 11:15 AM
Reminder...it's tomorrow night!
I'm pretty sure I can speak for everyone who was there last year that it was a great time.
If you've never seen a show, it's worth the trip.
If you have seen a show, it's worth the repeat!

Mortgage Guy
11-22-2007, 02:26 AM
I want to say a big thank you to the following people for coming out tonight:

Tracy Chirico
Cindy Johnson
Chris Turbush
Freddy Kraft
Jarrod Hayes
Terry Stiles

It was great to see all of you there, and I hope you had a good time.

Tracy87BB
11-22-2007, 12:07 PM
As always, it was a good time. Too bad I had to leave early...as it was, I ended up making the trip to PA without ever actually going to sleep. Well worth it, though!

Fkraft99
11-22-2007, 01:02 PM
I had a great time Timmy. I was a little leary when you started playing Xmas music... hahaha I was hoping to hear some Domenick the donkey... lol but good job. Of course, I think Steve stole the show during vertigo... although Stiles dancing will give him a run for his money... lol Thanks for the invite, I'm sure it won't be the last show we'll be at.

CIN
11-23-2007, 12:21 AM
Great show guys, sorry to leave early, but had to get up early to put the turkey in the oven.

Hey, Terry, I think next year in victory lane you should try one of those dancing splits. Who knew!;)

bulldozer
11-23-2007, 03:06 PM
Awesome show, as always. Had a blast.

j-rod
11-24-2007, 10:50 PM
This band is no joke! I'm usually a tough critic, but these guys are good. I'll definitely come check them out again. :cheers::cheers:

tstiles
11-25-2007, 01:42 PM
Yes, I agree. A very good night of music and drinks. Darn Timmy! You draw a large crowd of people when you guys play huh? It felt like a 10 lbs bologna in a 5 lb bag moving through that place. Thanks for a good night guys and gals. I look forward to it again.