PDA

View Full Version : Some NEETS Questions

01enduro01
11-15-2007, 05:30 PM
I have a few questions about NEETS, I am thinking of getting back into enduro racing. I've been out of it for a couple years and miss it a lot, just as long as the wife lets me build a car.

First, Why doesn't NEETS run at Mountain Speedway anymore? I used to race enduros up there and loved it. I was just wondering because it would be great to see NEETS back on that track.

Second, what happened to Billy B.? I was on here a few months ago and he was in charge of everything. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Joe is incharge now. Did Billy hand over the series to him?

If anyone has any answers it would be great to see a response. Thank You ahead of time.

EnduroFromDE
11-15-2007, 07:18 PM
Not to be smart, Nick, but most people don't have time to go through EVERYTHING that's been going on with NEETS the last few years. I just want to say this thread will get a lot of answers, and mixed feelings on what did or didn't really happen, and this will most likley get locked within three days.

Braddock Bandit
11-15-2007, 09:06 PM
Maybe this will clear that question up. 2007 NEETS Holiday Stock Car Series contact info

PROMOTER / RACE DIRECTOR
Billy Bartley - Scranton,Pa
570-881-9591 (aft 6pm) or
(anytime weekends)

SERIES GENERAL MANAGER
Joe Cutri - Warminster,Pa joe@neetsracing.com
Cell Phone #: 267-767-4923 (anytime)
Nextel Direct Connect #: 168*153450*1

SECRETARY / ADMINISTRATION
Erin Bartley erinb@neetsracing.com

REGISTRATIONS / MISS NEETS
Cindy Bott cindy@neetsracing.com
April Makarewicz april@macbrothersracing.com

CHIEF STARTER
Matt Odwazny flagger@neetsracing.com

ON-TRACK FLAGGERS / SAFETY
Kevin Makarewicz kevin@macbrothersracing.com

SAFETY/ TECH INSPECTOR

01enduro01
11-15-2007, 09:14 PM
I just thought from what I have seen on this website that Billy was out of NEETS. I didn't realize that Billy was still around. It just seemed to me that Joe was running most of the events, since he was the one that posted information about them and the rules. I know that when Billy was around he did a great job, and with the car counts down, I didn't know if he was still around. What about with Mountain? What happened with that?

richardpetey
11-15-2007, 11:12 PM
Billys out, Joe and Erin are in.....................:applause:
Mountains' promoter/owner got a little greedy and stole/split up the NEETS's show............................:disgusted
To race at mountain again NEETS would have to hand the whole show over to the dark side, hehe.........................:mad:
UNCLE PETEY...........................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: