PDA

View Full Version : Results

BBI1432
11-15-2007, 07:12 PM
So it's Thursday, how'd the video review go?

Mobigsly
11-15-2007, 07:41 PM
I guess finding out who was where when for the lap money will be harder. lol

BBI1432
11-15-2007, 07:56 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot about that!

Petro28
11-16-2007, 06:31 PM
Yeah, at least the winner was on the track, and not out of gas. What you worried about?ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa go mod

CJfilms
11-16-2007, 09:07 PM
It's a late Thursday!!!

Sorry, I had to run up to Scranton to get Erin moved! I left around 3:30 Thursday afternoon to go up to Scranton to help Erin start packing...if you didn't know, she just landed herself a nice new job near Philly...congrats! She moved in with me for now and we are hoping to secure a mortgage soon and start looking for a house!

But, I left Thursday at 3:30...the video never came until after 5pm... So we are going to watch the tape tonight and start our review...I can't apologize enough for this happening... I wish that we could have turned things around that day and fixed this problem as soon as it started... Again, I apologize for the delay, we will know soon enough!

Keep your eyes peeled...I'll be posting!!

CJfilms
11-16-2007, 09:09 PM
PS...lap money will be a little harder simply because we have to count through the laps...but we'll figure it out!

enduroracer131
11-16-2007, 09:30 PM
I'm sure it is gonna be tough figuring who gets the lap money's. Maybe if it's ok with the people who donated the money for each division, it could be used for something else, maybe top 5 or 10 in each divison or points or something. It's up to you.

CJfilms
11-17-2007, 01:08 AM
Good news...and some ok news...

Good news, we have a finish! We have both 4 cylinder and TRUX finishes! We are still watching the 6/8 cylinder race, but we have the lap sponsors figured out for the big cars! As for small cars and TRUX...no lap sponsors figured out yet...

We still have to watch through the big car race at least once more now before we finalize the finish and I post up the final results...

It should be here by morning!