PDA

View Full Version : Great season everyone

Richie25
11-18-2007, 05:39 PM
It was one of the best season's of kart racing in awhile. Everyone did an awesome job. Thanks, Dave, for running the show, you do an awesome job, as well as the staff. I'm up for more money races on that short track, that was a blast tonight. I'm looking forward to next year.

ViscontiRacing
11-18-2007, 07:18 PM
Wanna thank Brigati and crew for a very professional and exciting season...Great job...Congrats to Joe Hodge on his championship..he's helped everyone in our class all year long and did it because he wanted everyone to run their best (and he still beat us)...Thanks Joe!!:applause: oh ..and Dave, I'm not short..:lol:

phantomlord
11-18-2007, 10:09 PM
I ALSO SEND MY CONGRAtULATIONS TO JOE HODGE ON WINNING THE SENIOR CHAMP OVER 35 POINTS AGAIN. I THANK HIM FOR HIS HELP ON THE FEW RACES I RAN AT RIVERHEAD. I WISH I COULD BE THERE MORE OFTEN. I LIVE IN SOUTH CAROLINA. IT WAS A GREAT PLEASURE TO VISIT EEKR. I HOPE TO DO IT AGAIN NEXT YEAR. YOU GUYS HAVE AN AWESOME CLUB NOW UNDER THE NEW ADMINISTRATION. MEANWHILE, I'LL FOCUS ALL MY EFFORTS AT ORANGE COUNTY RACEWAY IN ROUGEMONT,NC. AND SELECTED DIRT RACES IN SOUTH CAROLINA.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND BEST WISHES TO ALL:
JOHN GARNER
MYRTLE BEACH,SC
843-236-4236
JGPHANTOM26@HOTMAIL.COM

Scotty Wolf
11-20-2007, 01:27 PM
Yes, congrats to Joe Hodge, great job, thanks for all the help also.

Mortgage Guy
11-20-2007, 11:40 PM
Yes, a great job by everyone involved.