PDA

View Full Version : Thank you everyone at Chrome Horn

Tooner
11-24-2007, 10:47 PM
2007 season is over, after the final race story for Turkey Derby at Wall is up I won't be clogging up your board as much anymore :) (at least until the Wall banquet Feb. 2nd, 2008 and when the 2008 schedule is available)

This year was an experiment to see how much news got out over the internet. The folks at Chrome Horn have been very generous with their space and time for us this season.

I took over Wall's website and some pr work 3 days before the season started, and hope you got the info you needed this season whether you were looking for it or not, hahah.

Just want you all to know the support will not be forgotten, and it is much appreciated.

Mike Clayton and Wall Township Speedway Staff

RGeeProductions
11-24-2007, 11:11 PM
No problem Mike.
Glad we could help get Wall info out there.
Turkey Derby XXXIV was awesome and I had a great day there as usual.

ModTourMan
11-25-2007, 09:13 AM
Nice job Mike. Thanks also to the Chrome Horn for supporting these press releases and updates. I appreciated the releases and updates from Wall and found them very useful and a pleasure to read...it was nice getting a thorough and quick update about my old Saturday night home. I can't get there as often as I used to, but I feel less distant from the action and more familiar with the drivers in all of the divisions because of your posts. This knowledge and sense of being aware helped inspire me to visit the speedway several times this past year. Please tell the management at Wall that these kind of press releases do indeed make a difference. It sounds silly, but sometimes a little reminder is all that's needed to break us away from our busy lives (I need all the help I can get). For the record - I used your posts exclusively to help to plan my visits to Wall this past year...who needs to circle dates on a paper calender anymore?! Make no mistake about it Mike, both your and the Speedways efforts to promote the 2007 season make a difference to us out here reading these releases. Thanks again.