PDA

View Full Version : Late Model Meeting Round One

DriveitinDeep
11-29-2007, 11:25 AM
I want to thank all the people that came out to last nights meeting. 19 teams were represented. Many topics were discussed. After we weeded through all the bull$hit (leave this alone WJ) some good stuff came out of the meeting. The best ideas were voted on as to what will be presented to the powers that be. The powers that be have already be contacted. The ideas are being emailed to them later today.
There will be a follow up meeting with the officials at the same location as last night, sometime in Dec., before Christmas.
Stayed tuned to the Jam for the details as to when. Thanks again

RJ

Golf Guy
11-29-2007, 01:00 PM
Roger great job last night, hopefully the wheels of change are moving forward now. Also, thanks for the cold one.

Tower Man
11-29-2007, 06:25 PM
Driveman, I told you it would work. Build it and they will come.

unowho243
11-30-2007, 12:58 AM
I think these meetings are a great idea for all divisions.

I think that you will be surprised this season on how helpful the meetings turned out to be! good job guys!

Jeff T
11-30-2007, 04:22 PM
Having attended the LM meeting on Wednesday night, when all was said and done, I felt that there were some very good ideas put out for discussion to help revive the LM division. If all of the topics discussed were implimented for 2008, I honestly feel that this will lower the cost of racing and return the financially challenged teams to the track once again. This would be a step in the right direction by increasing the car count, and bringing the division back to be one of the premiere divisions at the track once again.
I also would like to say that having 19 teams show up for this meeting was a very positive and important step towards the rebuilding of the division, because it shows that there are at least 19 race teams out there willing to try and make a change for the better for the LM division in 2008. I know that one meeting is not the cure all, but from what I saw, this first meeting was a very positive step in the right direction.