PDA

View Full Version : Are you ready?

Geno
11-29-2007, 12:28 PM
Hope everyone’s ready for the 5th annual NEETS banquet Saturday night at Lobitz’s. If it’s your first time for the affair, you’ll be amazed with the great food, drink and dancing.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there! :wave:

NJ Chick
11-29-2007, 02:52 PM
NO Geno, I'm not ready!!! I still have to find a dress!:eek: But between you announcing for us, Uncle Petey's "roasting" awards and everything else, it's going to be a blast! Can't wait to see everyone!!:wave::wave:

richardpetey
11-29-2007, 06:05 PM
The one and only "G" man will be pulling the strings at the NEETS banquet........................:applause:
Maybe, I might attend after all.........................:D
UNCLE PETEY........................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

W. J.
11-29-2007, 07:02 PM
Need a dress? Call Joe Cutri, I hear has plenty!!!:lol:

Sorry, Joe, couldn't resist, LOL!

I hope all have a reat time at the banquet. With Geno as MC, it should really be a good time. :)

Sac-Man
11-30-2007, 09:20 AM
Looking forward to seeing everyone!!!

Erin C
11-30-2007, 01:11 PM
HAHAHA!!! WJ, you always find ways for me to like you even more! That was so great and so true! :p

I am so excited for tomorrow, I barely slept last night because I was nervous and excited at the same time!! I am sure I will barely sleep a wink tonight!

I can't wait to see everyone tomorrow! :) :cheers:

CJfilms
11-30-2007, 02:34 PM
Yup, it's shaping up to be a great time as usual! We've got our toothpick with a tie as our MC, everyone's favorite uncle cooking up some laughs, and a good old helping of family fun for everyone!

See you there!

Tracy87BB
11-30-2007, 08:29 PM
So Joe, whose dress is going to be nicer, yours, Erin's, or Cindy's???

CJfilms
11-30-2007, 11:04 PM
Wow...this is like open season on Joe!!! I think Erin will be best dressed...she will be wearing her prom gown...so basically...she cleans up well! :lol: