PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

4speed
12-02-2007, 11:42 AM
Thank You to NEETS, Joe, and Erin for hosting a wonderfull banquet on Saturday night where we got to spend some time with all the great people that are in the NEETS Enduro Racing Series. Also, Thank You Very Much for the 2007 Spirit Award that I was given. It means a lot to me, and it has given me more ambition to help NEETS succeed. Looking forward to 2008.

Geno
12-02-2007, 03:28 PM
Congrats to you and Tracy, Vern for winning the spirit awards. Also, congrats to all of the other award winners and champs. It was a very nice evening.:wave:

enduroracer131
12-03-2007, 01:54 AM
It was a great banquet with great people and great food, congrats to all the award winners :cheers:, cant wait til '08!!:applause:

Tracy57
12-03-2007, 06:19 PM
Same here, thanks for the award. I was truly surprised when my name was called to accept it. I have a great time decorating the car and giving out candy to everyone. Congrats to everyone who got an award as well. :applause:
We had a great time. Both Larry and I looking forward to a great 2008!

richardpetey
12-03-2007, 09:25 PM
Just want to thank all my NEETS family for a great time at the banquet....................:cheers:
Congrats to Don on his 4cyl. Championship..........................:cool:
Kudos to everybody in all the divisions for a great year under some trying circumstances..............:applause:
Special thanks to Lisa and Vern for those awesome pictures...............:)
Great job Josh, Matt, Kevin and all the people who make the NEETS experience second to none................:lol:
Hell of a job throughtout the year by Joe C. and Erin B., I don't know how you did it, but thanks a million...............:cool
Howie and Cindy, sorry about that enduro ride home, but that three-wide truck pass was at least worth the trip.................:eek:
UNCLE PETEY..................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
Gale, I love you and thank you for your help from above.................:angel:

NJ Chick
12-04-2007, 04:42 PM
Thank you Erin and Waterboy for the Promoter's Award! What a nice surprise that was!:)

Congrats to all of the Top 10 in each division and to our Champions, Uncle Petey and Don Rogers. Also congrats to Josh, Matt, Vern, Tracy, Kevin, April, Erin and Joe for their awards, all very well deserved! :cool: Thank you to Geno for being our Master of Ceremonies as well, you did a great job! :cheers: Thanks to Little P for taking all those pictures too! ;)
And finally, thank you to all who came out to celebrate with us. :wave:

Hey Uncle Petey, it was no fun being the meat in that sandwich on the ride home, and you almost had a little mustard in your backseat! :eek: But I really wasn't worried, we had a Champion of two divisions behind the wheel to pilot us to safety. :lol: :applause::p