PDA

View Full Version : On a more sad note...

EnduroFromDE
12-10-2007, 08:39 PM
From Comcast's front page...

"SAO PAULO, Brazil (AP) -- Driver Rafael Sperfico killed after losing control of his car in Brazilian Stock Car race.
Brazilian stock car Rafael Speracfico was killed in an accident Sunday during the Sao Paulo Grand Prix.

The 26-year-old lost control of his car on the sixth lap, slamming into the tire wall and bouncing back on to the track. His car was then struck by the car driven by Rentao Russo, who was in serious but stable condition with head injuries.

Sperafio died from massive head injuries followed by cardaic-respiratory failure. Dr. Dino Altman said in an interview on television.

The accident occurred on the same stretch of the interlagos track where Formula One drivers Fernando Alonso and Mark Webber were involver in an accident during 2004 Brazilian Grand Prix."

From YouTube...(WARNING...VERY GRAPHIC~crash on tape~:eek:)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=pbfbPHbXbXk&feature=related

CJfilms
12-10-2007, 08:43 PM
Wow...that was brutal...

It's sad to see anything like this happen in any sport...but we always have Steve here to bring us the high lights on you tube.

The real sad part is, I'm sure everyone will watch this and this will get circulated on all the popular sites just to glorify a death...that's what is sad...and of course, like any other domino, I did my part.