PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays

Camper Lady
12-11-2007, 06:13 PM
:wave:To each and everyone of you
HAPPY HOLIDAYS from Joe and Linda and the entire Brady Bunch Racing Team. Now (BRING ON NEW SMYRNA):cool:

RGeeProductions
12-11-2007, 07:44 PM
Well thank you very much and wish the two of you the brightest of holidays and a prosperous New Year!!!!

Precision Auto
12-11-2007, 08:02 PM
A Happy and Safe Holiday to all.................Linda and Norm Case

RGeeProductions
12-11-2007, 09:45 PM
Well I dug up this 2005 Long Island Jam Christmas video.
The stars are: J.A., myself, Fran Lawlor, WJ, Broz, Bullfather and Jon Keo, the LIJam photographer at the time.
Hope those who haven't seen this enjoy it!!!
Xmas Video Card (http://www.longislandjam.com/jokes/xmas2005)

Precision Auto
12-11-2007, 10:16 PM
Richie: You have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on your hands, but that's a good thing...........great video.........Linda and Norm :applause:

Fkraft99
12-12-2007, 02:53 AM
hey rich u think you and your friends are the only ones that get together and do a little singing and dancing around the holidays... i beg to differ....

this is what really goes on in the offseason....

HAPPY HOLIDAYS (http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1321823633)

ThE sHaDoW
12-12-2007, 09:23 AM
Freddie now officially has too much time on his hands.

broz
12-12-2007, 09:29 AM
That's funny Freddy...GREAT WORK!
Thanks Richie for bringing back a "classic"! It's great to be a star at least once a year! Santa Fran is still my favorite :applause:

Happy Holidays to you ALL! :cheers:

tour28
12-12-2007, 09:41 AM
OK Freddie, I'll see you this weekend.

Linda
12-12-2007, 01:49 PM
Happy holidays to everyone at Thechromehorn from Rick, Brittany, Mercedes and myself....and of course Jake Marosz/Wade Cole teams as well. Have a safe and wonderful holiday season.

P.S. I know I have said it before...but Freddie, you really are a "character". :cool: I saw that on your myspace and loved it. And Rich, thanks for your card as well...great stuff.

And just to let you know...WADE FINALLY GOT AN ENCLOSED CAR TRAILER TO HAUL THE RACE CAR!!! No more "out of the box" as they called it...and Rick's very happy to have it.

chrome horn
12-12-2007, 05:48 PM
When I saw the Christmas card AGAIN, I thought of how more disturbed Richie gets every year. Then I saw Freddie's rendition and thought, Richie is pretty normal!!!! BTW, Tell showtime he's off a step!!! And who knew Don can tear up the dance floor. Happy Holidays to everyone. Linda- It truly is a sad day to know that leaving a track, Wade's roll back will not be smoking me on the highway!!

RGeeProductions
12-12-2007, 05:55 PM
When I saw the Christmas card AGAIN, I thought of how more disturbed Richie gets every year. Then I saw Freddie's rendition and thought, Richie is pretty normal!!!!

Have to disagree Fran. ANYONE can add a few heads to a "premade" program, not taking away that it was awesome.
Only a disturbed person would take time to make the card I put up.

Chris
12-12-2007, 08:05 PM
Happy Hollidays, family,friends and food...mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Axel
12-13-2007, 04:42 AM
All i got to say is, Fran, those are some bushy damn eyebrows you got goin on there.