PDA

View Full Version : Enduro Meeting/Party

CIN
12-15-2007, 11:51 AM
Thanks to all those that showed up last night. Had a great time. Some ideas voiced. And a lot of laughs....

And to Uncle Petey and Mikey.....thanks for making the trip this way past the toll curtain. It was great to see you guys.

Everyone have a safe, healthy, Merry Christmas, Holiday and New Year....

And soon the count down begins....

What 3 weeks till the Frostbite.....

intense1
12-15-2007, 12:57 PM
Thanks to you, too...Cindy.
And thanks to ALL the L.I. gang that make the trip to Mountain each season.

Maybe we can get some Pennsyltuckians (as Terry Stiles would say :rolleyes:) out to visit R'head this season.
Bring the family, visit the white sandy beaches, wineries, and more...

Here's an idea...
Since the price of hotel rooms is usually steep in the summer, create a network where you could adopt an out of town enduro racer for the weekend. If you have a spare room for a fellow racer, and room for his/her truck and trailer, it would help on expenses to journey past the toll curtain.

It could work in both directions.
Just an idea...

Happy Holidays!

jimwhite
12-15-2007, 01:22 PM
Cin, thank you for putting on the meeting/party great time. Mike, good idea you have. :cheers:

99racing
12-15-2007, 02:11 PM
Thanks Cin for having the Meeting / Party.. we had a great time...

richardpetey
12-15-2007, 10:00 PM
Thank you, Cindy, for your gracious hospitality, it was great to see you again.................:)
It was a pleasure to talk enduro with all my favorite L.I. peeps................:cheers:
Whatever you guys do.....don't let 2/10 stay at your house..........he'll never leave................:eek:
UNCLE PETEY....................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

tstiles
12-15-2007, 10:30 PM
You never let us down! Thank you Cin. I really enjoyed seeing all of my friends from the race community. Really good to see everybody. I wish all of you a happy and safe New Year. p.s. How you feeling WOOT?? lol! :cheers::cheers:

woot lawrence
12-16-2007, 01:45 AM
Not too good. :cheers::cheers:

nobandwagonhere
12-16-2007, 11:42 AM
Awesome time. My first "Constant Performance" gala and well worth the wait. Great to see everyone. Would've had a better time if Woot wasn't there but...it is what it is (:lol::lol:). Kidding Woot, you know that. Had a blast. Endless laughs!
Thank you Cindy for everything: the party, the meeting, the rejection. lol.
That "ride" offer still stands! lol :rolleyes::lol::help:
Happy Holidays everyone! :wave:

-Boom-Boom

Tracy87BB
12-16-2007, 09:26 PM
Was definitely a good time.

Great to see the guys/gals get together and kick around some thoughts and ideas.

And great to spend some relaxed time with everyone during the oh-so-long offseason.

Thank you Cin...for ALL you do!

vsmidge68
12-18-2007, 03:38 AM
We had a great time. Thanks Cin, :wave:.