PDA

View Full Version : Late Model Meeting Part 2

DriveitinDeep
12-18-2007, 08:45 AM
I am looking to set up a second meeting for the Late Model Drivers & Owners. This time it will be with the officials for a discussion with a question and answer format. I am waiting for the officals to get back to me. At that time I will confirm the date and advise the time and place. I am shooting for Wednesday, Jan 9th, if all goes well.

Roger Oxee

Fast&Legal
12-20-2007, 05:30 PM
Roger Are you going to invite all the late model engine builders this time or just one like the last meeting?

kleilamotorsports
12-20-2007, 07:53 PM
Last time I was informed, Any engine builder can go to the meetings

DriveitinDeep
12-20-2007, 09:25 PM
Any crew member, chassis builder and or engine builder are more than welcome to participate. My engine builder came because I asked him if he wanted to attend. John Matlach was there as well, and was asked questions, and gave his opinion in regards to things about chassis issues. Just for the record, I don't run and never have had a Matlach chassis. The only people that I asked not to come to the first meeting were the officials. The officials will be there for the next meeting.

outlawfab
12-21-2007, 10:59 AM
hmmmm. :):):):)

spabler
12-21-2007, 04:30 PM
Please refer to the pic in the post above.....HMMMMMMMMMMMM.....lol.......

DriveitinDeep
12-23-2007, 03:54 PM
Well it's been pointed out to me that I have indeed run a Matlach Chassis.
Thanks to Dave Brigati, I ran his car the last two nights at Riverhead this season after my car was wrecked. I stand corrected.