Hopefully this birthday will be the best, and not the worst :p

Happy Birthday to my partner in crime! :cheers:
Don't expect a poem because I can't rhyme! :confused:

I'll see you in the morning, then after work for some cake :drool:
Thank your mom for that one, because I can't bake! :-B

Happy Birthday Darling!!! :)
Don't wake me up when you get home, I'll be FAST asleep! LOL :angel:

<3 ya!

I'm just kidding...you can wake me up...I left my laptop open so you can see this before you go to bed! :)

RacerMom56k
12-19-2007, 12:10 AM
Happy Birthday Joe!!!!:applause::applause:
Have a great one:cheers::cheers:

Maria,John and Kayla
Grouch Racing 56K

Erin C
12-19-2007, 06:04 AM
Joe posting using Erin's name:

Thank you darling...I did read it when I got home, I worked from 8PM to 6AM only to stay up to go back in at 11AM...Gee why did I come home?

Oh yeah, to post this of course!

So here I am between my holiday jobs trying to make ends meet for the season, instead of sleeping I am posting this reply! You said it right, you may not be good at rhyming, but I just plain suck!

If any of this did rhym...it must be by luck!

I guess that rumbling on my edge of the bed almost woke you...since you rolled over...but luckily you did not wake!

And now I am off to my computer to check my emails and post up under my name as well....I'm such a dork...

I'm sorry this doesn't make much sense...I get a little loopy after being awake for 22 hours straight! Thank you MONSTER, Kaos!!!!

Ps darling, close your mouth when you sleep...that wasn't my stomach rumbling my side of the bed!!! :wave:

CJfilms
12-19-2007, 06:12 AM
I'm such a dork...here I am again with nothing more to say but thanks again darling...

ok...time to try to nap...TRY!!!!

Braddock Bandit
12-19-2007, 08:15 AM
So another notch on the belt "oh wait" maybe that was under the belt. Happy Birthday,have a great day and don't let these guys get you down. I'am sure your doing the best possible job for NEETS and our whole community. Thanks Joe and have another on me!! :cheers:

Geno
12-19-2007, 08:32 AM
Happy Birthday Brit! Hope Erin takes you someplace nice for dinner :-B:cheers:

woot lawrence
12-19-2007, 09:31 AM
Happy Birthday Joe!! now how about a gift from you to us, where are we going? only 6 more days.

STU
12-19-2007, 09:36 AM
Joe,
I have hugh news about my birthday gift to you, but you'll have to wait till Christmas morning to be sure everything is final. HEHEE
Cory
1x

CIN
12-19-2007, 10:11 AM
Happy B day Joe:cheers:

W. J.
12-19-2007, 10:48 AM
Happy Birthday, Joe, I hope the new dress fits okay, LOL.
Better still, I hope you really get what you want for your birthday.:cheers:

Tracy87BB
12-19-2007, 11:56 AM
Wow, you're getting some abuse here, Joe. I'm going to keep it nice and just wish you a very happy birthday (you can mark this down in the history books, because it's a rare day that I let an opportunity to harass a friend like you slip by...so you better not get used to me being nice to you or anything...ha ha!).

Enjoy!

modprincess8x
12-19-2007, 12:29 PM
Happy Birthday Joe! Hope you have a good one, don't work too much. Happy Holidays to you and Erin as well.

NJ Chick
12-19-2007, 02:15 PM
Happy Belated Birthday Joe!:wave:Sure hope you didn't blow Erin out of the room with your "rumblings" of birthday cabbage and beans!:lol:

Hope it was great! (Your birthday, not the wind that followed it!):applause:

:cheers:
The Dr
and

richardpetey
12-19-2007, 07:25 PM
Don't tell me both of the NEETS promoters will be wearing skirts............:eek:
Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday and New Year..............:cheers:
UNCLE PETEY..................:wave::wave::wave::wave: :wave:

Erin C
12-19-2007, 07:49 PM
I have never laughed so much at birthday wishes!! When it comes to Joe, almost everyone pokes fun!! hehe...he sets himself up for it!! BUT!!! I don't wear dresses unless I am at a banquet (OR FORCED TO AT A WEDDING!!! MATT!!) So he was the only one in a dress today. :p

JK!!

W. J.
12-19-2007, 07:59 PM
So he was the only one in a dress today. :p JK!!
So that's how people tell you two apart, LOL! :lol:

nobandwagonhere
12-19-2007, 08:26 PM
Happy B-Day Mr.Promoter man.:cheers:

bambi
12-19-2007, 08:48 PM
Hey Joe,
Happy birthday to a friend of mine. Joe take it easy on breaking the wind to Erin, you might ruffle her dress. Erin, you had to wear a dress and look at what I had to wear, that monkey suit. So Joe have a happy and healthy born on date you old guy. Remember, if you need any help with securing the new facilty, you know how to reach me

ps. This is Matt on under Steph's name. By the way, she says hi everyone and happy b'day Joe.

Sac-Man
12-20-2007, 09:04 AM
I know you'll make a good wish when blowing out your candles!
Better take an extra big breath because I don't want you to leave any candles burning...:-B

Yeah, I know I'm late. It happens.:cool:

enduroracer131
12-20-2007, 11:25 AM
Happy belated birthday Joe. :cheers::applause:

Maddawg
12-24-2007, 01:54 PM
Late as usual, But wishes are still the same, Happy B-Day Photo Joeto :cheers:
Maddawg 417